Indoor DinaFem IP CBD and Blue Cheese Redemption

Oct 6: About 11 weeks Got a new gallon of ONA Gel and a bottle of ONA Liquid to replenish the old ones.

IPCBD got flower food and OverGrow. A little burn. Lots of little flowers. I should get more than just a taste when all is done.

BC's got food and Dry KoolBloom and are insanely stinky and the buds are filling out. All of the fan leaves are gone. The sugar leaves look less sugary, but it could be that the buds have filled out and are hiding those parts.

All three plants also got molasses and Terpinator in their food. In a few days BC's will get FloraKleen and plain water through the 12th week.

IP CBD is an incredibly resilient plant. It's taken a long time but it looks like she will be OK.
IPCBDa Oct 7.JPG

IPCBDb Oct 7.JPG IPCBDc Oct 7.JPG @Dinafem-Mark

Blue Cheese are so stinky! I can barely wait another week ...... BC1 is clearly Sativa dominant, while BC2 is a little Indica column.
BC1 Oct 7.JPG
BC1b Oct 7.JPG
BC1a Oct 7.JPG

BC2 Oct 7.JPG
BC2a Oct 7.JPG
BC2b Oct 7.JPG

blue cheese looking lovely :thumbsup: you cant wait to smoke it,i cant wait for the smoke report :pass:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

blue cheese looking lovely :thumbsup: you cant wait to smoke it,i cant wait for the smoke report

Yeah, the last one was tasty, a little more cheese than berry, and the high was smooth and nice like a cheese. Wished I had more and it looks like a wish comes true!

I wonder if one of the phenos has more of the heavier blueberry effect, it would be nice to have some of that on hand too.

By the way- yes, the photos you mentioned before were edited. I was trying to remove the purplish tone. I had a ph problem when I was in a rush and gave them tap water 7.2pH

Other than cropping, these recent ones have not been edited.

I was looking at the "normal lighting" pics today, studying the plants. When I am in the tent, it's like "Get 'er done, and Zip 'er up" to control odor.

My camera only has about 14 megapixels, an older "tough" on-the-go type with decent lenses. I can admire the globs of resin, see hints of amber, but the trichs are too blurry to assess the %.

The BC's got FloraKleen yesterday, today BC1 appeared a little beefier. BC2 is declining rapidly. Chopping them on the same day is best in my situation. I'm just not sure she can wait a few more days.

@archie gemmill :pass:

Maybe you can help answer this.

I usually dry in my tent for odor control. This time I have the IP CBD at least a month behind the BC's and BC2 definitely has to be chopped soon.

Do you think the paper bag method inside a lit tent would give enough darkness to protect the weed?

rH is hovering around 35 with three plants growing, and its hardly warm with 1 cob lit. Direct the clip fan towards the bag...

i think aslong as the bags arnt in direct light they be ok,above the light ideally.do some people allready double bag ? if so this would even better.if no room above the light perhaps a cardboard box on the floor,some holes on the sides.
keep er lit.

i think aslong as the bags arnt in direct light they be ok,above the light ideally.do some people allready double bag ? if so this would even better.if no room above the light perhaps a cardboard box on the floor,some holes on the sides.
keep er lit.

Thanks Archie
The light is as high as it can go, no room above.

If I chop the BC1 at the same time, then I could lower the lights for the much shorter IP CBD and hang the bags above the light. If I wait to harvest the BC1 maybe a box would be more suitable.

maybe a broom handle bit of string and a coat hanger.hang the bags just outside the tents inlets,im thinking 99% of the whiff will get sucked into the tent :shrug:

maybe a broom handle bit of string and a coat hanger.hang the bags just outside the tents inlets,im thinking 99% of the whiff will get sucked into the tent :shrug:
That's an idea.

I'll take a look tomorrow. If I think BC1 is done, I will chop both and put the bags above the light. Otherwise I will try a box.

I have a small 2x2x3 "propagator" tent with a 4" can/fan that I got a couple of years ago just for drying, so I could try perpetual growing. Unfortunately, finding a suitable place to put it is very difficult. It was a good idea that wasn't thought through well enough.

Back