Indoor New closet, Kush Van Stitch, IP CBD, RQS Diesel.

I germed 4 seeds, only to go outside and find my bags of soil full of moss :(

We do face North, but this is the first time that has happened.

I'm high now so I can't really get to a garden store, besides it is a holiday. Hopefully the little ones will fare another day.

I germed 4 seeds, only to go outside and find my bags of soil full of moss :(

We do face North, but this is the first time that has happened.

I'm high now so I can't really get to a garden store, besides it is a holiday. Hopefully the little ones will fare another day.
Never leave ur soil outside as bug and unwanted things get in that can and will cause problems, did you ever check ec or ppm of ur medium it seems like they stalled bc the ppm was to high I've had this happen myself. I personally am switching to organic I just did a coco organic run now I'm doing a organic soil run to see if I'm going to stay with coco or do the switch to soil either way organic has done well for me. If u ever have any ? tag me would love to help out if I can.

Never leave ur soil outside as bug and unwanted things get in that can and will cause problems, did you ever check ec or ppm of ur medium it seems like they stalled bc the ppm was to high I've had this happen myself. I personally am switching to organic I just did a coco organic run now I'm doing a organic soil run to see if I'm going to stay with coco or do the switch to soil either way organic has done well for me. If u ever have any ? tag me would love to help out if I can.

Thanks for the help, Fitzy! Hmm, high ppm. Could be, it was recycled soil/coco which had been previously fertilised with GH. It was well flushed with FLoraKleen so it could even have been low ppm.

The spoiled soil is organic sea soil compost. For various reasons I couldn't start right after I bought it. I really wish I had space inside to store dirt!

An emergency situation so I got some ProMix from the hardware store but I plan on feeding organic from now on.

Anyways, here's a fresh start with new dirt.

1. AutoSeeds Candy Kush
  2. DP Industrial Plant CBD
  3. Barney's LSD Auto.
  4. RQ Amnesia- it was a freebie I got over a year ago, but it did germ so might be OK.

Germed seeds are in 2 gal airpots, just waiting for them to emerge.