Indoor DinaFem IP CBD and Blue Cheese Redemption

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Island Sweet Skunk, Comatose, el Chapo, and others.
I started this grow with 1xFastbuds LSD25, 1xDinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto, and 2xDinafem Blue Cheese Auto. All germinated but the LSD25 never emerged from soil.

Gear:
  • 4L "hercules" airpots
  • Recycled soil/coco from last grow- washed, dried, treated
  • Fungus from TeaLab
  • 60W COB
  • 60x60cm Tent
  • All food and water treated with Mosquito Dunks
  • GH Flora Grow, Bloom
  • Cal-mag and silica on hand
  • Terpinator and molasses later on

I am using @912GreenSkell InstaTransplant cups, and liking it.
I just have to be careful to keep them upright when transplanting...
Thanks Skelly! :pass:This is going to be a regular practice from now on.

Last edited:
The BC1 took off like a bat out of hell, BC2 has been considerably slower.

I didn't think the IP CBD would emerge, and then suddenly I could barely see the tiniest sprout. It has been pretty slow and very small, but now that it has a bit of leaf maybe it will pick up.

Here we are half way through week 4.
IMG_20180817_171734634.jpg

And here are my notes to catch up on the first few weeks:

Jul 24 Seeds soaked for 4 hours in o2/h2o2
Placed in labeled paper towels and put all in baggy.
Prepared 4.5 L "Hercules" pots

Jul 25 Tuesday Germination Day
All seeds germed, the first and most vigorous being BC1, the others having the slightest little root coming from the shell.
Placed in insta-transplant after dusting the sow-holes with mycorrhizae.
Watered with a mix of mycorrhizae and mosquito dunk.

Jul 27 BC1 is tall and vigorous, others have not yet emerged.

Jul 30 BC1 continues to grow quickly, other seeds have not yet emerged. Added a very small amount of food to BC1 water mix and gave each cup a bit of water. Sprayed exterior of cups with natural insecticide

Aug 1 BC2 has appeared. Much smaller plant than BC1.
Aug 2 IP CBD is just starting to emerge! Still small, hard to see. All got a drizzle of water.

Aug 7 BC1 is strong, fast. BC2 mush smaller, and IP CBD is still very tiny. Food water

Aug 8 Water and observation- not much to do at this stage.

Aug 12 Prepared pots- sprayed around them with natural insecticide
Roots showing on BC1, transplanted into larger pot, with a dusting of fungus and watered with Dunks. She leans a bit.
IPCBD is still very small.
Considered the LSD seed to be dead.

Aug 15 Light feeding. Propped BC1 a bit to help with leaning
BC1 strong and vigorous. BC2 almost ready for bigger pot IP CBD still very small for her age.

Aug 17 Water, took a photo, started the journal

I started this grow with 1xFastbuds LSD25, 1xDinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto, and 2xDinafem Blue Cheese Auto. All germinated but the LSD25 never emerged from soil.

Gear:
  • 4L "hercules" airpots
  • Recycled soil/coco from last grow- washed, dried, treated
  • Fungus from TeaLab
  • 60W COB
  • 60x60cm Tent
  • All food and water treated with Mosquito Dunks
  • GH Flora Grow, Bloom
  • Cal-mag and silica on hand
  • Terpinator and molasses later on

I am using @912GreenSkell InstaTransplant cups, and liking it.
I just have to be careful to keep them upright when transplanting...
Thanks Skelly! :pass:This is going to be a regular practice from now on.

Great to hear you are digging the instatransplant pots! Good luck on your grow

Thanks Skelly. The first BC is already looking better than my last grow, so I might redeem myself after all! It is such nice smoke, I really need to have at least a jarful.

Thanks Skelly. The first BC is already looking better than my last grow, so I might redeem myself after all! It is such nice smoke, I really need to have at least a jarful.

Thats all we can do man! Strive to make the next grow, better than the last grow!!

4 1/2 weeks old.

Opening the tent now reveals the Blue Cheese odor.

Finally transplanted the IP CBD. It is still very small, and the stem is quite soft and tender but roots are now showing.
Unfortunately I dropped it and it fell upside down on the floor, breaking the stem just under the leafy growth.
Had to remove from the insta-transplant cup as it was too flimsy and place directly into soil. She is propped up against her label in hopes she will recover.

BC1 and BC2 look healthy and got a shot of light food and a little bit of Overgrow.

BC1 is still tall and stretchy and BC2 is a short bush. BC1 looks like it is beginning to grow pistils

IMG_20180826_100420245.jpg
IMG_20180826_100410524.jpg

I have to shut down for a whole day this Thu or next for pesky repairmen, and I hope I can arrange a day off to prevent snooping around.

Fingers Crossed that I will harvest some IP CBD, it is the one I have most interest in!

Peeked into the tent, and it looks like the IP CBD is dying. :sadcry:

I hope that I get the CBD seeds from Mark soon, I really am eager to produce my own supply of this miraculous stuff!

dang :oops1: maybe suffered some damage under the soil line.fingers crossed it keeps going.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

Too bad about the dropped cup with the IP in it. I just got a 5 pack of that and will start a couple in a few weeks.

I have had a few near fatalities working with cups in my tent. Love the @912GreenSkell insta-transplant method and I think I'll always use cups and that method going forward. So i had to build a little device for the cups so they can't take a tumble. I took one of those plant starter trays with the clear plastic lid on it and I out out holes in the lid/dome for the cups to drop in to. Basically a gardeners cup holder. No more spills now.

Back