Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

I am going for Bulk. I failed dwc twice after being soil successfull once so i want a LOT of yield. Im hoping bending and twistinng her will help

UPDATED WITH PICS JUST FOR YOU LOL. youll have to tell me how u like those MEph genetics ive never had anything by them before

I've never had issues with @mephisto seeds before but DWC is a whole new beast and this strain is usually a big one so this could be really crazy when all said and done.

What i mean is IVe only smoked Northern lights and Sour diesel. Im trying to find an auto that grows Yield and gives me a 1 2 KO hit. something i only need a shot or two and im OUT

Gotcha...most Mephisto strains are really good hitters so I'll let you know how it comes out for sure.

Happy 420 everyone. My always growing little DWC attempt wants to say hello...about day 18 and looking really nice I think.
Image1461157703.053252.jpg

She's growing more and more daily...very excited for my first try.

A few little questions on these:

What do you consider day one on DWC? Sprout or first day in bucket?

How high should water level be at this point? Below pot or above the bottom? I've seen different info but thought I'd ask people who've been there.

A few little questions on these:

What do you consider day one on DWC? Sprout or first day in bucket?

How high should water level be at this point? Below pot or above the bottom? I've seen different info but thought I'd ask people who've been there.

Day 1 for me is when she sprouts for tracking purposes but nute schedule wise day 1 to me is when the first set of true leaves is out. My bucket stays 1 inch below the netpot until the tap root hito the water. Once it's in the water I raise the back to 1 inch below the netpot which is about 4gallons. 1 because less water I have to fill but it encourages more roots to shoot inside to help netpot. But the thats me

I remembered my other question... When I do a res change should I run my fresh water/nutes with a pump/stone system for a few days prior to changing?

Back