Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

hehe in rdwc you can get by without ever changing res. just refilling every time. I plan to try it this time, I won't change res unless my water starts smelling horrible and I'm hoping with 68 degree res temps and tons of air that won't be a problem.

New pics as of about 10 minutes ago..still just growing and growing.
What causes leaf cupping? It's not terrible but just in case I'd rather get it worked out now.
Image1461287712.848029.jpg
Image1461287731.318585.jpg

If this keeps up then it'll be just what I want...huge plant and lots of goodness [emoji106]

New pics as of about 10 minutes ago..still just growing and growing.
What causes leaf cupping? It's not terrible but just in case I'd rather get it worked out now.
View attachment 556782View attachment 556784
If this keeps up then it'll be just what I want...huge plant and lots of goodness [emoji106]
I like that we update pretty much at the same exact time it's kind of funny that looks great I know tackling can be heat stress and possibly too much wind but other than that I'm not sure

I'm sure it's probably heat..had some heat issues for several days but I think I've got them taken care of. Hopefully it corrects itself in the next few days.

What's up !!! The app is finally working ... looking good man . I think those leaves are cupping due to heat homie ... looking good growing quick

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Yeah mine did that with my temps his mid-eighties and I had to light a little too close and then once I backed it off it corrected itself within a few days

Nice to see you back!! The app is very finicky...
I'll do more work on heat issues and make sure it doesn't get worse...
Thanks for chiming in guys!

Back