Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Looking great in here D it's just from heat I got it too when temps shot up. Nothing to worry about add long as u know everything on track now. Your doing great though man! I can't wait to see what u get!

I am a little confused at what yall are seeing and calling "cupping" maybe I am just blind but if yall are referring to the leaves reaching upward toward the light that is exactly what you want that is the plants literally stretching and is a good thing. When I think of cupping I think of when they are curling inward and downward or "canoeing" and I don't see any of that, again I may just be high but the last picture on the right is exactly how you want your plants to look essentially during "mid day" that is when they are doing their photosynthesis thing to the max and reaching for the light.

Also the thing with rez changes is mainly salt, depending on what nutes you use(some are waaay worse than others) you get salt deposits in a RDWC system, that can severally inhibit nutrient uptake. So while you can go a whole cycle without doing a rez change it is considered standard practice due to the salt that will build up no matter what you do if you are using synthetic nutrients which virtually 99% of DWC growers do. I have done 7 or 8 DWC grows and have done lots of comparisons with virtually all of the variables you can imagine. So in my opinion doing one every 10-14 days during bloom, when you are pumping lots of nutes in is optimal. At first when you are starting out it isn't as crucial so I usually don't do one for the first 3 or 4 weeks unless something is wrong like the pH wont stay stable or there is a bad smell, but I have also found that with my super maximum o2 theory that if you are pumping a LOT of air into the rootzone it makes it harder for root problems to occur.

As for whoever said you should let your plants soak in pH'd water for two hours is dumb, that literally has zero effect on doing a rez change.

Ok I went back and looked and I see what yall are talking about and yeah that is just a little residual leave curl from heat stress, no biggie by any means and they look super healthy. I would love to see a rootzone shot to see what she looks like underneath :) you know just a little upskirt pic haahaha

Wow thanks for all the tips and stuff guys!! Very much appreciated! Will read these later after I fully wake up and go from there.
Here you go @derek420colorado...
Image1461330750.050210.jpg

Just looks like she's praying to me bro, just like my HBSS.

Everything looks great. In really happy with this strain, I've got as many buds as leaves and her lanky structure means that the lights are getting right into the structure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC what do you do for a living .. your gone every weekend !!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Back