Indoor db003's - PPP auto grow in super soil - 2x4 growlab gl80l tent - 600w MH/HPS

db003

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
hello everyone its me db003 back at it again I will be growing some autos in a super soil mix I had a great grow with super soil in my last grow so I wanted to do it again this grow

this grow will be grown with a 18/6 light schedule from seed to harvest like all my auto grows I wanted to do a 20/4 light schedule this grow but the extra 62 hours more a month on my light bill is just not worth it at this time I just got my light bill back down a bit so I dont want to jack it back up lol

this time I will be growing 8 autos in my tent all of them are from the same breeder puff puff pass genetics aka PPP for short there are 3 strains in total these are seeds I am growing for a friend so info about them is not available

I will just refer to the strains as what I labeled them since they have no names at this time there are

3x pac

3x sba

2x ggxog

ok now for my set up

I have a 2’7″ wide x 4’11” deep x 6’7″ tall GrowLab gl80l grow tent with a 600w air cooled MH/HPS hooked up to a 6 inch inline fan and 6 inch carbon filter blowing air over the light and out a window right now I have the 600w Ipower MH bulb in the hood

there is also a 4 inch inline fan I will be using as a active air intake and a 16 inch hurricane wall mount fan I strung up near the top of the tent just to keep the air moving its summer and I dont have A/C so I high temps do happen sometimes

next I will be growing these plants in a super soil mix I mixed up myself

here is a list of what I used in the super soil

this batch was made with

20 lbs. of organic worm castings
10 lbs. of Malibu compost (Bu’s Blend Biodynamic Compost)
1.25 lbs. insect frass (mealworm)
1.25 lbs. Bat Guano--------------------- (0-7-0)
1.25 lbs. Bone Meal-------------------- (3-16-0)
1.25 lbs. Blood Meal--------------------(12-0-0)
3 tbsp. Epsom Salt
1.5 tsp. Powdered Humic Acid
1/2 cup kelp powder
1.5 cups Alfalfa Meal
1.5 cups Oyster Shell Flour
1.5 cups kelp meal
1.5 cups Azomite
1/2 cup Mycorrhizal Fungi
1 cup Potash
2 to 4 cups of bokashi (bokashi brothers) I just pored some I did not measure it

this was mixed with 2 1.5 cubic feet bags of nectar of the gods [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil potting soil it was hand mixed by me in a 55 gallon tote that I got from home depot once it was well mixed I added about 2 gallons of filtered water and mixed it up some more and put on my porch to chill until its ready I let it cook for about 60 days this time I still have to mix it up a bit before I add it to the pots

I got a bag of sanctuary soil Empire Builder Indoor-Outdoor Grower’s Mix and some coco perlite mix 70/30 I mixed it at about 2 parts soil to 1 part coco perlite 70/30 mix and I will be using that for the top half of the pots and the bottom half will be filled with my super soil mix

I will be using carbon filter tap water that gets bubbled for at least 12 hours before use and I ph. the water with citric acid crystals ascorbic acid crystals blend it only takes a small pinch to ph. a 5 gallon bucket of water to about 6.3 - 6.5 I also plan on doing some worm castings teas and some seed sprout teas when the plants get a little size on them but other then that this will be a mostly water only grow

I put the seeds in water to soak for 16 hours then I put them in moist paper towels in zip lock bags until they show a tail and I can plant them

I got all 8 of them planted once they break ground I will call that's day one form sprout

006.JPG
007.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
017.JPG
020.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG

the rest of the pics from my update

028.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG

I got some info on the strains one name and only the cross of the other 2

Sliver back auto

Pineapple express [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] x gg auto

Og x gg auto

moving right along most of the seeds have broken ground a few needed a little help to get out of there shell I also had to move some of the soil around the ones that were struggling to break ground

I gave the soil a lite sprinkle of water just to keep the top of the soil moist the pots are still super heavy so a full watering was not needed

I am going to wait until the rest of the seedlings are showing green to call it day one from seed it should be tomorrow I think

I also turned off my 4 inch intake fan for now and put my 16 inch fan on low and lowered my fan speed on my 6 inch inline exhaust fan since the weather is a bit chilly

temps are at 70 and RH. is at 60 so there ok for now

025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG
034.JPG
035.JPG
036.JPG

hello everyone time for a update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

this will be my first real watering for these seedlings I just gave them a watering I mixed in 3ml of house and garden roots excelurator gold to the 3 gallons of water I mixed up I used about two thirds of it

this is a super soil grow so I have to be very carful to use any bottle nutes even if its just a additive like this one I try not to if possible but this is ok if used sparingly

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.4 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

these seedlings are in day [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] from sprout

009.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG

I got some dry ice today so its time to make some kief!

I took all my trim from my last grow that I had left over it was 39 grams of trim and I also had 8 grams of buds that I did a separate run with

I got 2.4 grams from the 73 micron bag from my trim its mid to high grade that I want to press in to hash pucks with a pollen press and a 0.6 from the buds from the 73 micron bag that's pure gold its very high grade stuff that I will use to top bowls with

I tossed all the trim and bud together and did a second run with 220 bag I got about 7 grams from that one but very low grade I might use this for cooking

002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG

I got my hammer style pollen press today and was pressing out some of the dry ice kief that I had made the other day I had a few different grades of kief trying it different ways like some got heated and pressed flat some just press flat with no heat

001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
011.JPG
015.JPG
019.JPG
023.JPG

I got some news and some bad news :(

lets start with the good 6 of the puff puff pass autos are doing great and that ends the good lol but for real they are looking great for seedling at there age nice fast growth something I definitely look for in a auto

one of the six autos I am still on the fence about pulling it but i will give it a chance some times it the ones that struggle a bit in life that shine the most so i will let it live... for now bwahahaha

I had a few of the seedlings that did not do so great its not that they died out right on me they were just showing real slow growth so I chose to pull 2 of the seedlings I could have let them go but I have a bunch of seeds so its ok with me and that's all that matters

the replacements seeds I chose two different strains from two different breeders that are both know to show purple characteristics in there leaves and flowers I have grown both of these strains before but never under the 600w MH/HPS that I have now they were grown under led so a little comparison will be nice

1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds
1x blackberry Kush auto from Dutch passion seeds

both the seeds have been put in a zip lock baggies filled with water to soak for 12 to 16 hours then will be moved to moist paper towels like always

p.s. I included a pic of my little treasure trove of seeds I have got since i started growing I remember when I had no seeds now I have choices
permagrin.gif

024.JPG
026.JPG
028.JPG
031.JPG
034.JPG
035.JPG
039.JPG
040.JPG

Back