Grow Mediums db003's - glueberry skunk auto tester - nightcrawler og auto tester - Mars II 700

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 6ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 3ml of start R per gallon so a total of 12ml of A and B and 6 ml of start R the water was ph. to 6.0 I split the water between them they took the whole 2 gallons this time next time I will add a bit more water so I can get some run off

these plants are growing super fast now indicating that they are in the stretch phase of flower so it wont be long before I get to see buds staring to develop and switch the nutrients up and start using bloom boosters

so far I have to say I am impressed with mills nutrients I have been having problems with the general hydroponics nutrients I have been using and I am not having any of those problems in this grow so I will use some the other nutrients I have for the next couple of grows and see how it works out

genetics play a big part of any grow and let me tell you these genetics from critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration are fantastic some of the best I have grown in a while I cant wait to test the rest of the strains they sent me

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 2.5 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 7ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 4ml of C4 bloom stimulator per gallon so a total of 14ml of A and B and 8 ml of C4 bloom stimulator the water was ph. to 5.9 I split the water between them they took the whole 2.5 gallons this time to get some run off

this will be my first watering that I am using C4 bloom stimulator and also I have deiced to leave the scrog the way it is I could train it but I like the way it is now so I will leave it

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#38[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

Last edited:

I just got done watering these autos I made 2.5 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 7ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 4ml of C4 bloom stimulator per gallon so a total of 14ml of A and B and 8 ml of C4 bloom stimulator the water was ph. to 5.9 I split the water between them they took the whole 2.5 gallons this time to get some run off

this will be my first watering that I am using C4 bloom stimulator and also I have deiced to leave the scrog the way it is I could train it but I like the way it is now so I will leave it

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#38[/HASHTAG] from sprout

View attachment 658975 View attachment 658976 View attachment 658977 View attachment 658978 View attachment 658979 View attachment 658980 View attachment 658981 View attachment 658982 View attachment 658983
Really beautiful Plants, can I share your pics on Instagram db?

so I ran out of bud so I pillaged my emergency stash and found a nug of green crack from my first grow ever! it has been curing for 496 days that's well over a year that's crazy about to smoke a bowl and chill

006.JPG

I just got done watering these autos I made 2.5 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 7ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 4ml of C4 bloom stimulator per gallon so a total of 14ml of A and B and 8 ml of C4 bloom stimulator and some Cheshire Grin Organic Worm Casting Liquid Extract I gave them 120ml directly to the plant before I watered them I gave it to both plants

plus I added a extra half gallon of plain water to make sure I had enough water to get run off the water was ph. to 6.0 I split the water between them they took about 2 gallons this time so in my next watering I will only make 2 gallons instead of the 2.5 I made this time

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#40[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

Back