Grow Mediums db003's - glueberry skunk auto tester - nightcrawler og auto tester - Mars II 700

Your scrog look awesome! Could you write some tutorial how you do it?
are you taking about making the scrog itself of how to grow in a scrog I could try

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 6ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 3ml of C4 bloom stimulator per gallon so a total of 12ml of A and B and 6 ml of C4 bloom stimulator the water was ph. to 6.0 I split the water between them they took the whole 2 gallons this time to get some run off

the scrog is looking great I kind of wished I trained it a bit more but its all good its looking like a jungle in there and that's a good thing lol

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#42[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

man I am so happy I was able to save up some money to get me a new grow tent that I wanted its already bought and paid for just have to wait until it comes in the mail. I paid $171.27 on eBay brand spanking new I know its a pricey grow tent but its the one I wanted because its a over sized 2x4 tent and its a great brand plus it has Clear viewing windows

the tent I got is a GL80L by GrowLab Horticultural Grow Room I will post some pics of it when I get it

Dimensions:
Assembled: 2’7″ wide x 4’11” deep x 6’7″ tall / 31.5″ x 59″ x 70.8″ tall / 80 x 150 x 200cm

GrowLab-80L-1.jpg
growlab-80l-80x150x200cm.jpg
growlab-80l-9999999.jpg

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 4ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 2ml of C4 bloom stimulator per gallon so a total of 8ml of A and B and 4 ml of C4 bloom stimulator the water was ph. to 6.0 I split the water between them they took the whole 2 gallons this time to get some run off

I reduced the amount of nutes a bit I do not want to nute burn them like I have been doing with other nutes in my last couple of grows

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
006.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

Hey bro can't believe I missed so much of this I'm all caught up now and just in time for the good bit.
These testers are awsome lush green very bush they filled that screen great top job as always bro and nice tent :slap:

Hey bro can't believe I missed so much of this I'm all caught up now and just in time for the good bit.
These testers are awsome lush green very bush they filled that screen great top job as always bro and nice tent :slap:
thanks glad to see you stop by my grow I cant wait to get that tent its going to be a awesome grow in it

thanks glad to see you stop by my grow I cant wait to get that tent its going to be a awesome grow in it
I absolutely love ure threads db alot more space to either go natural or a bigger screen whatever you decide it'll be fun

Back