Grow Mediums db003's - glueberry skunk auto tester - nightcrawler og auto tester - Mars II 700

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water it had 6ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 3ml of start R per gallon so a total of 12ml of A and B and 6 ml of start R the water was ph. to 5.9 I split the water between them till I got some run off they took almost the whole 2 gallons this time to get run off

the glueberry skunk auto is doing great in the scrog its going to fill out nice it looks like its going to be a great strain for scrogs and like I suspected the nightcrawler OG auto is not going to stretch as much so its better suited for people that want shorter plants but dont want to sacrifice in quality like gorilla style growing or have small grow spaces like me but I combat small grow spaces with my scrog net

cant wait to see how well these are going perform in flower

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water it had 6ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 3ml of start R per gallon so a total of 12ml of A and B and 6 ml of start R the water was ph. to 6.0 I split the water between them till I got some run off they took almost the whole 2 gallons this time to get run off

I did some trimming on the plants yesterday I lollipopped my plants and got them nice and trimmed up they look a lot better under the screen now

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#30[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

1. look what I just got in the mail! I won this in a live giveaway from MagicalButter.com its 3 small filter bags 220,73,25 microns and the one and only green silicon love glove I would like to thank MagicalButter.com for the awesome prize I dont have the magical butter machine yet but I will find a good use for them until I can get my hands on one
00008.JPG
0008.JPG
00009.JPG
0009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water it had 6ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 3ml of start R per gallon so a total of 12ml of A and B and 6 ml of start R the water was ph. to 5.9 I split the water between them till I got some run off they took almost the whole 2 gallons this time to get run off

the glueberry skunk auto is doing great in the scrog its going to fill out nice it looks like its going to be a great strain for scrogs and like I suspected the nightcrawler OG auto is not going to stretch as much so its better suited for people that want shorter plants but dont want to sacrifice in quality like gorilla style growing or have small grow spaces like me but I combat small grow spaces with my scrog net

cant wait to see how well these are going perform in flower

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] from sprout

View attachment 654849 View attachment 654850 View attachment 654851 View attachment 654852

Haha there's a spot light from god coming from your fan

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water it had 6ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 3ml of start R per gallon so a total of 12ml of A and B and 6 ml of start R and I gave them there second dose of Cheshire Grin Organic Worm Casting Liquid Extract I gave them 90ml directly to the plant before I watered them I gave it to both plants the water was ph. to 5.9 I split the water between them till I got some run off they took almost the whole 2 gallons this time to get run off

I did some more training on the scrog its starting to fill in nice and looking great if I say so myself

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water it had 6ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 3ml of start R per gallon so a total of 12ml of A and B and 6 ml of start R the water was ph. to 6.0 I split the water between them till I got some run off they took almost the whole 2 gallons this time to get run off

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] from sprout

View attachment 657391 View attachment 657392 View attachment 657393 View attachment 657394 View attachment 657395

Nice Job db, your girls are lush, give them more time, bet they will become bigger and fatter.

Back