Grow Mediums db003's - glueberry skunk auto tester - nightcrawler og auto tester - Mars II 700

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water it had 6ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 3ml of start R per gallon so a total of 12ml of A and B and 6 ml of start R the water was ph. to 5.8 I split the water between them till I got some run off they only got about a gallon and a half

I deiced to install my scrog net since there just growing so fast and to be honest scrogs are my favorite style of growing

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#22[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG

I had a great time yesterday I watched some movies and had some very special pizza lol

002.JPG

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 1 and a half gallons of water it had 6ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 3ml of start R per gallon so a total of 12ml of A and B and 6 ml of start R the water was ph. to 5.9 I split the water between them till I got some run off they only got about a gallon and a half

the glueberry skunk auto is the first to hit the screen the nightcrawler OG auto should not be far behind

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#24[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

I just ordered a critical mass collective- monster mass auto. I won't be dropping her in the soil for about another three weeks. I just subbed to this. Good luck and happy growing mate!

I just ordered a critical mass collective- monster mass auto. I won't be dropping her in the soil for about another three weeks. I just subbed to this. Good luck and happy growing mate!
I have grown that strain its a good one

I just got done watering these autos I made 1 gallon of water it had 6ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 3ml of start R the water was ph. to 6.0 I split the water between

I trim some of the larger fan leaves of to help get light to the center and sides of the scrog the glueberry skunk auto is doing great and has been getting some training with the scrog net already the nightcrawler OG auto looks like it will be staying short but its all good

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] from sprout

003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Sweet. How much did it yield?
I got 85.2 grams dry weight from my monster mass auto it was in a scrog with another plant just like this grow and did I mention that when I grew mine it was a tester just like these plants

I got 85.2 grams dry weight from my monster mass auto it was in a scrog with another plant just like this grow and did I mention that when I grew mine it was a tester just like these plants
Sweet that's cool. 85grams off a test run is amazing! I've been interested in using a Scrog method but I'm too lazy to build it haha

Back