Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Damn. So sorry to hear that DG. Really sucks. Are you sure some of the plants won’t make it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks everyone. I think the plants are going to be fine. It’s just super frustrating with water in the tent, and the cleanup on an occupied tent is going to be tricky, can’t even start until the water goes down.

Misery. The blizzards came and the snows melted — flooded the basement, first time since I’ve been here going on 10 years now. Water in the tent, the trays are not watertight, cordage is way up. Can’t recover from it because the water’s not gone yet and everything is in an uproar. Diarrhea on the big dog. :yoinks: And the icing on the cake — the Stone Dragons were a sausage fest. One female, little spindly thing, think I burnt them with the lights.
View attachment 1029256

Going to run some photos next, the Dinafem cookie strains. Maybe the Sweet Gorilla Girl and HSO Chocolate Mint OG alongside? AFN is looking to recruit seasoned EU/UK photo growers for sponsored test spots, if that’s you and you’ve got a nearly completed grow journal, drop your name, the spots are open.
Nooooooo, I'm so sorry DG! That's such a bummer. Sounds like the gals are all OK though right?

Sending some good vibes to you!

The basement is rapidly drying out — such a relief. Cleanup has begun. So glad the girls weren’t in late flower, the biggest problem other than the water itself is the humidity. I’ve got the giant dehumidifier running and we’re on our way. I had a giant brick of coco set aside for the autopots and that thing is a total loss, expanded all over the floor haha. Here’s a peek at the girls, back left is Dinafem, front middle is Dutch:
77A63CA2-AC80-4E71-BCBA-4C9D4D95A4D7.jpeg

Last edited:
major pain great recovery.the show is still on the road :woohoo:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Thanks Archie! I’m thinking I’m due for a quiet boring rest of grow..
Is that the White Widow in the back left? She's looking very happy!
Thanks Nice! She is something else — wait til you see some decent pics of her. Just a beautiful problem free lady the whole way, despite my best efforts to stress and stunt her. :haha: She is in the General Battle and I’d love for her to be a contender. :woody:She’s rapidly turning into a monster, and tops galore.

Back