Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Right on, man! Plus you have lots of great varieties to smoke in the meantime!
Yep, the med cabinet is pretty full right now. Only need to make a new round of some kief, and bubble hash. Always good to have those around, plus they are excellent delivery of the meds in a concentration. Smoking the Night Queen smoke that I let go amber, basically is a sedative. In ten minutes you can't keep your eyes open. Good stuff...:baked:

Looking killer @davisgirl

Shame about the ROG but as you say, sometimes they're just not having it. 10/10 on the rest of them though. Glad to hear the Colorado Cookies is going well. I've had my eye on that for a while. Blueberry + GSC sounds too good to pass up.

Looking at the Chocolate Mint OG too eh? Next round gonna be photos then?

Chocolate mint OG sounds really good, almost girls Scout Cookie like, but more on the Chocolope geniology side from what I heard. Should be tasty stuff.

Anyone know more about the lineage and medicinal effects?

Looking killer @davisgirl

Shame about the ROG but as you say, sometimes they're just not having it. 10/10 on the rest of them though. Glad to hear the Colorado Cookies is going well. I've had my eye on that for a while. Blueberry + GSC sounds too good to pass up.

Looking at the Chocolate Mint OG too eh? Next round gonna be photos then?

Yeah I’ve got a photo round coming up, definitely not the next one. The next one’ll be ROG and possibly some testers. But that Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl AFN banner has been imprinted on my retinas so I’m collecting ideas for a few likely strains to fill that tent. All chocolate and mint varieties. I sense a trend...

Chocolate mint OG sounds really good, almost girls Scout Cookie like, but more on the Chocolope geniology side from what I heard. Should be tasty stuff.

Anyone know more about the lineage and medicinal effects?

Looks like Emerald OG and Granddaddy Purps. Here’s the goods: https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/chocolate-mint-og/

I’m a mint chocolate girl — my favorite ice cream flavor too.

UniformVengefulAkitainu-max-1mb.gif

rest in peace Ripley! :hothot:

other girls look great DG nice turnaround :pass:

Misery. The blizzards came and the snows melted — flooded the basement, first time since I’ve been here going on 10 years now. Water in the tent, the trays are not watertight, cordage is way up. Can’t recover from it because the water’s not gone yet and everything is in an uproar. Diarrhea on the big dog. :yoinks: And the icing on the cake — the Stone Dragons were a sausage fest. One female, little spindly thing, think I burnt them with the lights.
666A027C-32CB-483B-8AA3-68B80F9CAD65.jpeg

Going to run some photos next, the Dinafem cookie strains. Maybe the Sweet Gorilla Girl and HSO Chocolate Mint OG alongside? AFN is looking to recruit seasoned EU/UK photo growers for sponsored test spots, if that’s you and you’ve got a nearly completed grow journal, drop your name, the spots are open.

Last edited:
Misery. The blizzards came and the snows melted — flooded the basement, first time since I’ve been here going on 10 years now. Water in the tent, the trays are not watertight, cordage is way up. Can’t recover from it because the water’s not gone yet and everything is in an uproar. Diarrhea on the big dog. :yoinks: And the icing on the cake — the Stone Dragons were a sausage fest. One female, little spindly thing, think I burnt them with the lights.
View attachment 1029256

Going to run some photos next, the Dinafem cookie strains. Maybe the Sweet Gorilla Girl and HSO Chocolate Mint OG alongside? AFN is looking to recruit seasoned EU/UK photo growers for sponsored test spots, if that’s you and you’ve got a nearly completed grow journal, drop your name, the spots are open.
Sorry about your luck! So much time and effort goes into it I hope you can recover!

Awful news DG, flooding sucks balls. I had to scrap 2 5' tall trees at 52 days old because my basement flooded last fall. I rent so had to bring in landlords to get the flooding fixed. Pure misery cutting up 2 plants that easily would have yielded a pound. Hopefully you can salvage and get back to kicking names and taking ass.

Back