Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

That's amazing recovery, DG! The ship is righted, now just stay the course right on to port!
Thanks @Iriee! Back in the saddle, as Aerosmith would say!

Totally onboard with your love affair with Dutch Passion — just by the vibe this DP CC is giving me — and I’ve got to tell you, from what I’ve seen from this Dinafem, it’s much the same. Maybe @MedCzech can recommend us a strain from Dinafem that he particularly likes, he’s a good one for strain recommendations. Which reminds me, I need to ask him, @MedCzech have you ever run HSO chocolate mint OG? It might be in my future ...

Thanks @Iriee! Back in the saddle, as Aerosmith would say!

Totally onboard with your love affair with Dutch Passion — just by the vibe this DP CC is giving me — and I’ve got to tell you, from what I’ve seen from this Dinafem, it’s much the same. Maybe @MedCzech can recommend us a strain from Dinafem that he particularly likes, he’s a good one for strain recommendations. Which reminds me, I need to ask him, @MedCzech have you ever run HSO chocolate mint OG? It might be in my future ...
I have limited experience with them, but the Critical + 2.0, Blue Amnesia, Moby Dick XXL, and the most famous White Widow are all very strong strains from Dinafem. I don't know to much about their new stuff. I have been stuck on Sweet Seeds, then Dutch Passion, and now Fastbuds and Mephisto.

Got some Mendo Autos coming from the US and another run at Dutch Passion again this fall.

There you go, DG! Trying to get me off the seedaholic wagon again? I am going to resist! Lol!

Seriously, I heard slot of great things about Dinafem, also. Your girl is looking great! When I am down to about 100 seeds, I will be back in the market!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds like another awesome run, Med! No spring/summer run?

I really want to try some of my Mephisto seeds, but I have a few DP strains, not to mention fastbuds, that I already have and want to try also. Decisions decisions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good DG, too bad about Ripley. I want to grow it just because it's one of my favorite movie franchises (still).
I see you mentioned Sweet Seeds, I just ordered Green Poison XL on Waira's recommendation from awhile back, and the Dark Devil.
Can't wait to GROW MORE lol.

100 Iriee? Damn, I always worry if I have a few in the fridge for a few months because of germination. Maybe I don't need to worry and I can stockpile a few.

Love your recovery DG! DWC looks complicated from my noob perspective. Looks like you got it dialed in now. They grow so fast using that method from the photos!

Looking good DG, too bad about Ripley. I want to grow it just because it's one of my favorite movie franchises (still).
I see you mentioned Sweet Seeds, I just ordered Green Poison XL on Waira's recommendation from awhile back, and the Dark Devil.
Can't wait to GROW MORE lol.

100 Iriee? Damn, I always worry if I have a few in the fridge for a few months because of germination. Maybe I don't need to worry and I can stockpile a few.

Haha, RG! That's what I kept telling myself when I bought more. I now have over 180 seeds (counting ALOT of freebies). They are in their original packagining, then in an airtight container in the produce container in the bottom of the fridge. I am hoping that buys me a few years, cause that's how long it will take to make a dent in my stockpile. Perfect germination rate so far. I will start to worry when some don't sprout.

Sounds like another awesome run, Med! No spring/summer run?

I really want to try some of my Mephisto seeds, but I have a few DP strains, not to mention fastbuds, that I already have and want to try also. Decisions decisions!

Nope, I have to travel out of the country, so I won't be doing a spring or summer grow. I really don't have much time in summer anyway. I have outdoor plants going and a regular garden with vegetables and berries for the family. This year I hope to add some cucumbers. Nothing big at all, just to teach my kids how to grow and enjoy some freshly grown greens and berries in summertime. Always a good thing.

Nope, I have to travel out of the country, so I won't be doing a spring or summer grow. I really don't have much time in summer anyway. I have outdoor plants going and a regular garden with vegetables and berries for the family. This year I hope to add some cucumbers. Nothing big at all, just to teach my kids how to grow and enjoy some freshly grown greens and berries in summertime. Always a good thing.

Right on, man! Plus you have lots of great varieties to smoke in the meantime!

Back