Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

The basement is rapidly drying out — such a relief. Cleanup has begun. So glad the girls weren’t in late flower, the biggest problem other than the water itself is the humidity. I’ve got the giant dehumidifier running and we’re on our way. I had a giant brick of coco set aside for the autopots and that thing is a total loss, expanded all over the floor haha. Here’s a peek at the girls, back left is Dinafem, front middle is Dutch:
View attachment 1030468

Glad you are back on track, DG! The plants never missed a beat!

2D16D2D2-32F8-44C8-8647-EC2DAC80F67C.jpeg

Moved the ladies around for the last time, now they’re in their spots. Dinafem back left day 42, Dutch back right day 29, GCS in the middle day 47. I transferred the 2 Battle girls into 7.5 gallon reservoirs thinking it might pump them up to the next level, we’ll see if it works, I gotta 10 gallon tub around here if it does. :rofl: Everyday the cobs seem to go up a couple more inches and I’ve only got a foot to go on Dina, I’d like to use it all.

The lone female Stone Dragon is to the left, I hope she takes off soon. She is still recovering from the COBs too close. The Mephisto I haven’t had the heart to terminate is on the right, she was looking better for a bit and then she wasn’t, just now I realized her air stone had become disconnected, can’t seem to win with her.

I’ve started using GreenLife Biotics Enhance MC for the past week or ten days, I saw a big difference in the roots right away so I’ve reupped on that and it’ll be a keeper.

Hope everyone is having a great night. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• D7263BBA-B69E-4976-A8A3-5284A91D459A.jpeg
    D7263BBA-B69E-4976-A8A3-5284A91D459A.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Back