Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

looking awesome DG, impressive ladies and even more so following your troubles

but
you gotta put that poor Ripley's out of her misery already! :crying:

flame.gif

Haha! Thanks everyone. Froot, Meph stays. I tried to throw her out a couple times. I even moved her in the corner and stopped checking her ppm and pH — I really meant it. I’ve now accepted her fate — she’s gonna give me probably 10 g’s of dank Mephisto ROG nugs and I’m gonna be grateful for it too. She’s gonna look as ugly as sin while she does it, but no fault on her.

This grow has been rough — I’ve learned so much here that will pave the way for future successful grows. That pic of my girls represents my skills perfectly — growing by the seat of my pants, some hits and some misses, learning opportunities all around. Having lots of fun!!!

Keep at it DG!! I think it takes more skill to straighten out problems than it does to grow without problems. There’s a ton of lessons to be learned in growing these plants and so many steps to get them to a quality harvest. You really are doing a great job as evident in this grow.

:vibes:

Looking great! I tend to be quiet but have been following the whole way. Nice job getting it reigned in!
Haha Froot! Thanks Berrhunter!

Don’t be shy 1lb, thanks for chiming in! Yeah, it’s been hectic the whole way and I haven’t done myself any favors as far as taking on additional commitments. I’m due to start a photo grow the end of April and these girls will be in full on flower then. I figure as soon as these girls harvest, I’ll be flipping to 12/12 which will help keep the ladies cooler and dryer — I’ve yet to tackle keeping a decent environment in the heat and humidity of summer. The basement stays a bit cooler but it won’t be enough.

I’ve got to seriously look at lighting the other half of the tent in the next month or so. I’d love to try QBs and look at other options, but these COBs — the price and color temperatures available, the ability to adjust height and position with ease — my solution is a no brainer. A 4 pack oughta fill the tent out nicely.

Haha Froot! Thanks Berrhunter!

Don’t be shy 1lb, thanks for chiming in! Yeah, it’s been hectic the whole way and I haven’t done myself any favors as far as taking on additional commitments. I’m due to start a photo grow the end of April and these girls will be in full on flower then. I figure as soon as these girls harvest, I’ll be flipping to 12/12 which will help keep the ladies cooler and dryer — I’ve yet to tackle keeping a decent environment in the heat and humidity of summer. The basement stays a bit cooler but it won’t be enough.

I’ve got to seriously look at lighting the other half of the tent in the next month or so. I’d love to try QBs and look at other options, but these COBs — the price and color temperatures available, the ability to adjust height and position with ease — my solution is a no brainer. A 4 pack oughta fill the tent out nicely.

Fun decisions, for sure! Nothing like turning on new lights!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back