Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Looking great! Good you have help, it makes it go faster and often more fun to shoot the shit etc. as you trim. I hate it, I got a bowl trimmer for the smaller stuff but hand trim the nicer, big buds.
It's not a bad thing to have so much bud off your plants that you're overwhelmed tho!

Busy and fun times ahead. Looking forward to see those trimmed buds! Gonna be a sight to behold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I’m looking forward to seeing them too! I still have 6 liter jars and a half gallon jar empty. I suppose I oughta pick up some more half gallons.

Oh man, that reminds me of my Grow last year. Broke my back trimming all that bud. They were falling all over themselves as well. Those are some sweet size plants. North of 400 grams you think each? Hard to get s perspective on size exactly. They look luscious and stinky...gotta love that combo.

Nice work man!
Do you think they weigh that much? They’re bigger than GG, I’ll give them that. She’s my only frame of reference. She came in at 140. I wouldn’t be surprised if I get 180 from NL1 and say 250 from NL2. So that would make 570 total. Good grief I need more half gallon jars.

Looking great! Good you have help, it makes it go faster and often more fun to shoot the shit etc. as you trim. I hate it, I got a bowl trimmer for the smaller stuff but hand trim the nicer, big buds.
It's not a bad thing to have so much bud off your plants that you're overwhelmed tho!

Not a bad thing at all. I know what I’m in for this time though. No more fucking with the environment. These are drying in the tent, so i guess I’ll dry them in bags. Too bad because I like my hangy tray thingy. I just can’t think of a graceful way to shield them from the light.

I’m looking forward to seeing them too! I still have 6 liter jars and a half gallon jar empty. I suppose I oughta pick up some more half gallons.

Do you think they weigh that much? They’re bigger than GG, I’ll give them that. She’s my only frame of reference. She came in at 140. I wouldn’t be surprised if I get 180 from NL1 and say 250 from NL2. So that would make 570 total. Good grief I need more half gallon jars.

Not a bad thing at all. I know what I’m in for this time though. No more fucking with the environment. These are drying in the tent, so i guess I’ll dry them in bags. Too bad because I like my hangy tray thingy. I just can’t think of a graceful way to shield them from the light.
you cant put the hangy tray in the tent?

I would be the they are both over 200 each. It all depends on bud density. In girth alone they look like 300 gram plants. If the buds fluff up on you, than we could be in a completely different neighborhood.

Either way, super job on getting them that big. Some guys never get there with photos, let alone autos. Good job!

:slap::slap: You deserve some rep for that!

I can hang it in the tent and probably cover it to keep the light out. I think I’ll give that a try.

Thanks @MedCzech ! Means a lot coming from you!

I can hang it in the tent and probably cover it to keep the light out. I think I’ll give that a try.

Thanks @MedCzech ! Means a lot coming from you!
You have a nice setup going. Just keep working on your environment and little details and grows will get smoother and smoother. Finding the right setup is the hardest part. You are close. Get your nutes and lights dialed Ina little better and you will see quality go up.

You really have done an excellent job. This is when growing becomes fun for some. :cooldance:

Now me, no...:doh:I have to try new ways to grow every couple seasons. This year I am going to try BioTabs and all organic growing.
I have done dwc as well, and I got excellent results. I just like to try new things in this part of my life. I have done organic and I like the flavor is gives you. DWC also gives very flavorful nugs. I am sure you know that already.
Looking forward to hearing the dry weight of those two ladies. Great job:thumbsup:

NL1 and NL2:
I ordered 6 MORE half gallon Ball jars. More Boveda’s too. My trim buddy fell through at the last minute, but it wasn’t that bad. I am now a trimming master. :haha:

Beautiful buds from NL2, and lots of them. NL1 has much looser bud, and it had fox tailed. I’m going to use NL1 almost entirely for trim. I’ll be making canna gummies with it, using these instructions: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/roots-canna-gummies.69682/. Does anyone know the best way to care for the trim once it dries? Does it go into jars? Anyway, her buds were incredibly thick around and I had to really open her up. Watching them closely for signs of mold and broke up most of the really big chunks, except the best for photos of course. The fan has been moved to medium and it’s pretty robust — great air flow in there. The humidity is running 45-50 in a nice tight range, temps between 72-75. Really loving the AC Infinity and the humidifer and heater and how it’s all meshing together. Very consistent.

The frost on both of them is insane. Not sure if it’s the reptile light or what. And really — just an insane amount of pot.

0F43B442-11DE-47B4-9732-551A77267B73.jpeg

The Girls:
Dutch has graced us with her presence. Running on 24/0 lighting for the moment. GSC will get her topping soon, and mostly just waiting for the little ones to hit the res. Later this week they’ll have the whole place to themselves.
DA361F76-8324-4AA8-8D75-57917E3AB112.jpeg

Last edited:
NL1 and NL2:
I ordered 6 MORE half gallon Ball jars. More Boveda’s too. My trim buddy fell through at the last minute, but it wasn’t that bad. I am now a trimming master. :haha:

Beautiful buds from NL2, and lots of them. NL1 has much looser bud, and it had fox tailed. I’m going to use NL1 almost entirely for trim. Her buds were incredibly thick around though, I had to really open her up. Watching them closely for signs of mold and broke up most of the really big chunks, except the best for photos of course. The fan has been moved to medium and it’s pretty robust — great air flow in there. The humidity is running 45-50 in a nice tight range, temps between 72-75. Really loving the AC Infinity and the humidifer and heater and how it’s all meshing together. Very consistent.

The frost on both of them is insane. Not sure if it’s the reptile light or what. And really — just an insane amount of pot.

View attachment 1016853

The Girls:
Dutch has graced us with her presence. Running on 24/0 lighting for the moment. GSC will get her topping soon, and mostly just waiting for the little ones to hit the res. Later this week they’ll have the whole place to themselves.
View attachment 1016852
Hey nice nice yield my friend! Congrats! Can’t wait to see the babies grow up. :headbang:

Great job and harvest, next run (continued run) will be cool to see too :d5:

Back