Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Nice..... pipe? Or did ya leave a little something in your tent DG? :crying:

I know all about moving tents, I've moved my entire room three times now and if I gotta do it again I'll burn it down.... Hope your setup works and no moving is required, and those risers are dope, if you wanted to build a scrog screen for each bucket you could move the whole shebang around anytime too, I'd love to do it but my system is all linked together.

Everything looks great and I love your journal, I jot notes in a binder but not detailed enough.
Haha RivetGrrl! GG4! But I can see your point :eyebrows: . The whole move thing really is crazy — still a dozen things to do, and then the old tent needs to come down.

I usually just jot notes but with all the different nutrient strengths, I needed to nail it down or get confused and have to start over — it’s happened before!:haha:

@davisgirl with those big dense buds I would not let night temp get below 70°F and humidity over 50% (72°F/45% better yet) with lots of air movement. I know that that is not perfect VPD but it will prevent rot.
Gotcha MOG! Thanks for checking up on me — easily fixed. :d5:

Haha RivetGrrl! GG4! But I can see your point :eyebrows: . The whole move thing really is crazy — still a dozen things to do, and then the old tent needs to come down.

I usually just jot notes but with all the different nutrient strengths, I needed to nail it down or get confused and have to start over — it’s happened before!:haha:
What you doing with the old tent? I was under the impression you would run it parallel. Like a veg and flower setup.

Dang, can I move in the tent? I'd pay extra rent if ya left the pipe in there! Quality control purposes :headbang:

I had to do a double take and zoom on the pipe, too, DG! Haha!

That space sure looks inviting. I would have to put a cot in there for little naps with the girls!

Nice job!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks everyone! Good times!
39540F9D-292B-4AB3-BD5C-496BEC1D5558.jpeg

6AACC2DD-DD94-4575-87F8-E740D7C4D5CF.jpeg

Hoping Dutch and Meph will emerge tomorrow — I am ready for them.

CD, I’m thinking to give it a good cleaning, take photos, and pack it away nicely. Maybe I’ll sell it. Or keep it if I have to downsize. Not sure. I have the extra 3x3 too.

Haha Iriee! Dirty minds think alike!

Dudeski you can stay anytime! Can you trim?
CAE33332-ECE4-467D-B37C-22713A6058E3.jpeg

Last edited:
First day of flush — 2mL/ltr AN flawless finish, current water temp 50 degrees. NL1 has been foxtailing and I found one on NL2. A lot of the buds appear to be too heavy and it’s been precarious balancing them in their buckets. Trichomes are half clear/half cloudy so I’ll be blasting them for the next 72 hours with UVB.

I’ve cutoff the foxtails and I’ll be going in and cutting off the big fan leaves and larf prior to harvest. Really stoked for this harvest. Got a trim buddy lined up.

Man it’s been crazy, sorry I’ve been missing everyone’s updates.
30CA97E0-136B-4E3E-9FC3-11880975B470.jpeg
406C2F23-6A03-4976-A448-A01927178D57.jpeg
204C9CEE-7CCE-4AB5-92EF-E8C147B49873.jpeg
CE1A9A87-51AA-4830-9996-27A0A89D5B5D.jpeg
D4E88128-3B91-49EB-97C4-B5828E46375C.jpeg

Oh man, that reminds me of my Grow last year. Broke my back trimming all that bud. They were falling all over themselves as well. Those are some sweet size plants. North of 400 grams you think each? Hard to get s perspective on size exactly. They look luscious and stinky...gotta love that combo.

Nice work man!

Back