Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

That cat looks pissed lol ! Almost looks like a mountain lion had to do a double take.
Haha! Thanks everyone!

Yeah the cat has had that look on his face ever since I got the dogs LOL.

The tent is 5’x10’. Go big or go home LOL. No, I needed the space. I like to grow BBW :)rofl:) and can’t count how many branches I’ve broken leaning in to check vitals.

Haha! Thanks everyone!

Yeah the cat has had that look on his face ever since I got the dogs LOL.

The tent is 5’x10’. Go big or go home LOL. No, I needed the space. I like to grow BBW :)rofl:) and can’t count how many branches I’ve broken leaning in to check vitals.
Lmao I’m sure it would eat your plants up givin the chance. My old cat would destroy any indoor plants I had.

BBW is the only way to go! Soft and voluptuous

OK programming the T8 was simple. It cycles through different settings — on, off, timer, or auto. The control pad has a probe that measures temp and humidity. You can set it to come on at a certain high temp, low temp, high humidity, or low humidity. Unfortunately you can only set it on 1 trigger — which is too bad because I had envisioned having the thing come on at a high temp or a high humidity.

Right now it’s set to come on if it detects humidity 70 or higher.

FE3A8ADE-0320-4FFD-ACF2-953B9390B6B0.jpeg

The probe:
4B51F867-4D49-49C1-B6B8-C8963C953B9C.jpeg

@Dudeski I know you were interested in the AC Infinity.

OK programming the T8 was simple. It cycles through different settings — on, off, timer, or auto. The control pad has a probe that measures temp and humidity. You can set it to come on at a certain high temp, low temp, high humidity, or low humidity. Unfortunately you can only set it on 1 trigger — which is too bad because I had envisioned having the thing come on at a high temp or a high humidity.

View attachment 1014008

The probe:
View attachment 1014007

Nice toys! Should make life a bit easier.

The space is looking great, DG! Lots of room now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

View attachment 1014008

The probe:
View attachment 1014007

That is a setup! Pro job getting everything in there too. You said this is in the basement right? How are you going to insulate the bottom?

And I am so jealous

Back