Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Nice job with the harvest, DG! That's a lot of buds right there! :slap:

Your drying environment is spot-on. You will not have problems with mold at 75°F/50% humidity with mild air flow.

Now me, no...:doh:I have to try new ways to grow every couple seasons. This year I am going to try BioTabs and all organic growing.
I have done dwc as well, and I got excellent results. I just like to try new things in this part of my life. I have done organic and I like the flavor is gives you. DWC also gives very flavorful nugs. I am sure you know that already.
Looking forward to hearing the dry weight of those two ladies. Great job:thumbsup:
I have not bested the flavor profile of a good organic living soil grow but I have equaled it. The key is twofold Kelp Extract and AgroMax UVA plus lamps. My last harvest is every bit as flavorful as when I used to grow in soil. The final piece of the puzzle fell in place when I bought two 48" t5 AgroMax 10,000k Plus UVA lamps and used them on my last grow. All of my super taster chef friends agree. The Blueberry and Green Crack are top shelf in all categories.

Awesome! Look at all that bud!!!!!! Congrats on your harvest!

Your going to be up to your eyeballs in buds.

Do you have pics of the cured TG? I must have missed them. I was curious what they looked like and the taste smell etc...

Your drying environment is spot-on. You will not have problems with mold at 75°F/50% humidity with mild air flow.

I have not bested the flavor profile of a good organic living soil grow but I have equaled it. The key is twofold Kelp Extract and AgroMax UVA plus lamps. My last harvest is every bit as flavorful as when I used to grow in soil. The final piece of the puzzle fell in place when I bought two 48" t5 AgroMax 10,000k Plus UVA lamps and used them on my last grow. All of my super taster chef friends agree. The Blueberry and Green Crack are top shelf in all categories.
I think a huge part of it is the ease of organic growing as well. If you want to build your own soil and compost, it's more labor intensive, but this system from BioTabs looks interesting and is so easy to set up. Took me like 40 minutes to prep six pots and plant them, and now I a mix basically done except a few more times I add some organic nutes and the rest of the time it's tap water. If this gives me the same flavor as before or better and even 75% of the yield, I will switch over until I get bored and decide to do something else. That's just the way I am.
I have grown every which way possible, inside and out and in every way, container, medium, possible. This was one of the last things I had not done. Organic indoors...we shall see how this first run goes.

I wish I could get those bulbs man. I have searched the Internet for hours and hours. You can not get them here in Europe, or through anyone, or any other bulb that might be similar. They just aren't out there. I am getting desperate. I have about six weeks before I will need that light on this run. Not sure what I will do. Buy the Reptisun on T5 bulbs, buy the expensive California Lightworks UVB light, or find another solution.

Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks so much for your guidance man, it always helps here from someone who knows. It is clear that your wisdom lines run deep...:bow:

I think a huge part of it is the ease of organic growing as well. If you want to build your own soil and compost, it's more labor intensive, but this system from BioTabs looks interesting and is so easy to set up. Took me like 40 minutes to prep six pots and plant them, and now I a mix basically done except a few more times I add some organic nutes and the rest of the time it's tap water. If this gives me the same flavor as before or better and even 75% of the yield, I will switch over until I get bored and decide to do something else. That's just the way I am.
I have grown every which way possible, inside and out and in every way, container, medium, possible. This was one of the last things I had not done. Organic indoors...we shall see how this first run goes.

I wish I could get those bulbs man. I have searched the Internet for hours and hours. You can not get them here in Europe, or through anyone, or any other bulb that might be similar. They just aren't out there. I am getting desperate. I have about six weeks before I will need that light on this run. Not sure what I will do. Buy the Reptisun on T5 bulbs, buy the expensive California Lightworks UVB light, or find another solution.

Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks so much for your guidance man, it always helps here from someone who knows. It is clear that your wisdom lines run deep...:bow:
I just verified it. HGTSupply.com is the only supplier and they do not ship international :cuss:. I will look around a bit.

I just verified it. HGTSupply.com is the only supplier and they do not ship international :cuss:. I will look around a bit.
Thx. I will keep trying, I just can't really find anything except reptile bulbs, or some really expensive UVB bulbs with other spectrums as well in the U.K., but they were way out of my price range.

I was thinking of getting two Reptisun T5 bulbs 4' , but in the end, for the housing unit reflector and bulbs I can just buy the California Lightworks version which is around 160$.

I will keep looking for options. Thanks for the help.

Thanks everyone! I guess this is officially the end of the grow. I thought I’d be sentimental about cutting them down...but nope.

Nice. Old harvested crop and new crop look great!

Note to self: Don't grow as good as davisgirl or I'll have to feed the extra buds to the horses. :crying:

Hi ho Silver!

I’ve been thinking about organic growing more and more. But I so love my buckets! Agromax is on the list.

Awesome! Look at all that bud!!!!!! Congrats on your harvest!

Your going to be up to your eyeballs in buds.

Do you have pics of the cured TG? I must have missed them. I was curious what they looked like and the taste smell etc...

Thanks Fullauto! I’m going to let them dry a couple days, then take photos after I do a final manicure and jar them up. Or did you mean the GG4?

Nice looking harvest you have there :) I like youre set up , The cob's seem to do a good job

Thanks everyone! I guess this is officially the end of the grow. I thought I’d be sentimental about cutting them down...but nope.

Hi ho Silver!

I’ve been thinking about organic growing more and more. But I so love my buckets! Agromax is on the list.

Thanks Fullauto! I’m going to let them dry a couple days, then take photos after I do a final manicure and jar them up. Or did you mean the GG4?
Gg4 sorry.

It is not over until it is cured proper and we get a smoke report! Please!

Back