Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

I am strait and my mind is moving too many directions at once. To finish answering your question I ran them the last 5 weeks but according to AgroMax you can run them the entire grow.

I am strait and my mind is moving too many directions at once. To finish answering your question I ran them the last 5 weeks but according to AgroMax you can run them the entire grow.
:rofl:

All I can say is WOW!

:worship:

I feel that I want to come hang out with you and your buds!
Thanks 7.62!

Double tragedy today. First visit to the tent reveals 18% fucking humidity. My own fault I let her run dry. Immediately started gathering up all the bud which appeared to have speed dried. Ended up using ALL 8 of the half gallon jars I have on NL2 and the rest of the Bovedas. NL1 I just split up into 2 bags. I have 4 empty liter size jars but they won’t make a dent. I get 6 more half gallon jars coming on Monday with more Boveda but I have no idea what to do with NL1 until then if anyone has any suggestions.

NL2:
4D45D4B6-26E2-439B-8BD3-F4DB727AADE8.jpeg

NL1:
C83E0D33-6420-45E7-9F2B-EE28D395C5CD.jpeg

The seedlings ... well, here is GSC at day 20, sporting her first calmag deficiency good grief!
7804D790-842D-48C4-B266-EDF271224916.jpeg

The others are probably just a couple days behind on theirs. So I’ve been running them at 24/0, shut the lights off except for a fluorescent on the other side of the tent and sprayed them down with full strength calmag and cocowet. Jacked the humidity in the tent back up to seedling friendly levels. I’ll let them have a couple more hours of “lights out” before I flood them with the cobs again.

Tomorrow they get new reservoirs and I’ll be feeding them full strength calmag pro. GSC I’ll have to move up to 150% calmag pro unless someone else has other ideas.

If NL1 is dry I think I'd get them in some ziplock bags until your jars come in so they can start to equalize moisture. I use ziplock bags to equalize moisture when I dry fruit or jerky. anything that will seal out dry outside air will help.

As a side note, having more bud than jars isn't such a bad thing. :smokeout:

If NL1 is dry I think I'd get them in some ziplock bags until your jars come in so they can start to equalize moisture. I use ziplock bags to equalize moisture when I dry fruit or jerky. anything that will seal out dry outside air will help.

As a side note, having more bud than jars isn't such a bad thing. :smokeout:
Haha that’s true Time. Thanks for the perspective. I’ve got tons of ziplocks LOL I must be a little bit stoned. :haha::rofl::baked:

Thanks 7.62!

Double tragedy today. First visit to the tent reveals 18% fucking humidity. My own fault I let her run dry. Immediately started gathering up all the bud which appeared to have speed dried. Ended up using ALL 8 of the half gallon jars I have on NL2 and the rest of the Bovedas. NL1 I just split up into 2 bags. I have 4 empty liter size jars but they won’t make a dent. I get 6 more half gallon jars coming on Monday with more Boveda but I have no idea what to do with NL1 until then if anyone has any suggestions.

NL2:
View attachment 1017950

NL1:View attachment 1017951

The seedlings ... well, here is GSC at day 20, sporting her first calmag deficiency good grief!
View attachment 1017949

The others are probably just a couple days behind on theirs. So I’ve been running them at 24/0, shut the lights off except for a fluorescent on the other side of the tent and sprayed them down with full strength calmag and cocowet. Jacked the humidity in the tent back up to seedling friendly levels. I’ll let them have a couple more hours of “lights out” before I flood them with the cobs again.

Tomorrow they get new reservoirs and I’ll be feeding them full strength calmag pro. GSC I’ll have to move up to 150% calmag pro unless someone else has other ideas.
Id have to agree with the ziplocks for sure. Also cal mag deficiency already? Im sorry DG. But nothing new to you and you definitly know how to handle it. Are you running the MC 2.0 this grow or are you using something else?

Back