Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Gg4 sorry.
Yes, final pics on GG are in order. And a smoke report too LOL. Her buds did pretty up some after all. Let me look through some jars, coming back.

How much longer untill you top the GSC? where do you prefer to top, 3rd/4th node or?

How much longer untill you top the GSC? where do you prefer to top, 3rd/4th node or?
Usually at the 4th node. This time I’m going for 5. She needs to win a battle :haha: I’m thinking to do the deed tomorrow. Or Wednesday.

what an amazing tent you got there. I have a big “grow room” I kinda manufactured myself with a tinker toy greenhouse and Mylar blankets. Once spring comes and I can put my plants back outside, maybe I can get some going in there, but I need to revamp it if that will happen.

Aha i hear you :). You have always grown in DWC?

Always, ever since my first grow. This is my second grow.

what an amazing tent you got there. I have a big “grow room” I kinda manufactured myself with a tinker toy greenhouse and Mylar blankets. Once spring comes and I can put my plants back outside, maybe I can get some going in there, but I need to revamp it if that will happen.

Thanks I spoiled myself and the ladies. My plants can grow huge and I access their pots every day and needed room to move around. Tired of breaking branches leaning over. The tent looks even bigger now with just the 4 little plants.

@Mañ'O'Green , are these the parts I should get?
2AC24342-BAE4-46BF-B22F-1EC6EC17B880.jpeg

Are these used just in flower? What distance do you hang them at?

They come with 6400k lamps, would it be beneficial to add them in veg?

It is not over until it is cured proper and we get a smoke report! Please!
@Mañ'O'Green , are these the parts I should get?
View attachment 1017113

Are these used just in flower? What distance do you hang them at?

They come with 6400k lamps, would it be beneficial to add them in veg?
Yes that is the bulb but I got two separate fixtures so I could spread them out a little more. I ran them about 25" above the canopy.

ScreenHunter_177 Feb. 19 09.29.jpg

Back