New Grower Dale’s 2022 1st grow journal attempt

Love the plant risers! Did you put those together yourself? :pass:
Yessir. I wouldn’t advise to do it that way if paying full price for materials. I work in a metal fab shop so the aluminum expanded was easily available and the right price for me :eyebrows::thanks::toke:

Dale your plants look great. That Bubblegum Queen is a real beauty. How does she smell? I'm getting a really sweet,
slightly over ripe melon smell from mine. It's lovely:smoking:. Nice work.
Hey @Rick Dirte' , thank you. so i've never really been one to be able to put my finger on the exact smells but when i got home today she did smell sweet and fruity. It is a very pleasant aroma not like the CDLC i just harvested not too long ago which i think smelled rotten but maybe that was me i did mess the whole grow up.

Yeah try CDLC again. She can be real fruity…..
And burnt rubbery. Lol.

Forum stomper D16ish
Here's some pics from yesterday.

Mephisto Forum stomper D16ish kinda lost the date on this during germination troubles. she is couple days behind the anvil and North cheese haze.

All the coco girls are getting fergatated to runoff once a day everyday with 500 ppm ph5.8 right now until the end of the week when i will put them on the autopot system.

IMG_4129.jpg
IMG_4132.jpg

Northern cheese haze Day 18

Mephisto Northern cheese haze Day 18

All the coco girls are getting fergatated to runoff once a day everyday with 500 ppm ph5.8 right now until the end of the week when i will put them on the autopot system.

IMG_4128.jpg
IMG_4131.jpg

Anvil day 18

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 18

IMG_4127.jpg
IMG_4136.jpg

Bubblegum queen chop day
Well it’s time. I was hoping to wait till the weekend to chop but today I come home to find this….
D81F2DDF-DED6-46C2-BCE8-433C0C353B79.jpeg
69D56C91-30FB-4D5A-8B27-915D9E7C9CC8.jpeg
Pretty sure she Hermied. I found half dozen or so on her. So to be on the safe side I pinched them off and I harvested her. This will definitely be my biggest harvest yet just not quite as ripe as I wanted her to get.
ADD17654-1039-499B-ABF5-0AFD6AD22095.jpeg

Back