New Grower Dale’s 2022 1st grow journal attempt

Mephisto Double Grape is in the books 81 days from sprout to harvest 46.36g:woohoo1::toke:. RO water only until the last few weeks when deficiency started showing. Then just a very small amount of RAW calmag was added every watering (50-60ppm). Pretty simple grow with some nice buds. next round is already looking better after a couple adjustments to feed schedule :cooldance: :headbang:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mephisto forum stomper & Northern Cheese Haze harvest
Mephisto forum stomper 29.62g 89 days from sprout to harvest This turned out to be some of the prettiest and frostiest stuff i've grown :woohoo1: There's not a lot but boy it's nice
:drool:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Flash shot:photog:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mephisto Northern Cheese Haze 59.92g in 89 days above ground:toke: She is pungent :gassy1:Some beautiful buds very frosty :cooldance:easy trim work by hand :tang:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 68 :woohoo:

I don't know what else to say but Damn!!:dancer: Look at her craziest colors i've seen in a plant. she's not huge like everyone says anvil should be pretty sure i stunted her pretty good. But looks like its gonna be some quality bud :goodluck::pass::toke:

Whole shot big girl tent included it was move in day:eyebrows::headbang:
View attachment 1443617
View attachment 1443604
View attachment 1443616View attachment 1443612View attachment 1443611
Anvil is a stunner. I have seeds, and at least one of these will be in my grow in the fall. :worship: :pighug:

Anvil is a stunner. I have seeds, and at least one of these will be in my grow in the fall. :worship: :pighug:
Yes for sure @Olderfart they all have grown very similar and didn't want for much. I think you need to catch up on my other thread also :eyebrows: and just wait the first anvil in the going in the dry box first thing in the morning. the harvest should be beautiful. No worries on the rep you'll see me around :eyebrows: :worship::pass:

Gnome Anvil Day 95
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Mephisto forum stomper 29.62g 89 days from sprout to harvest This turned out to be some of the prettiest and frostiest stuff i've grown :woohoo1: There's not a lot but boy it's nice
:drool:

View attachment 1455993View attachment 1455994
View attachment 1455995View attachment 1455996

Mephisto Northern Cheese Haze 59.92g in 89 days above ground:toke: She is pungent :gassy1:Some beautiful buds very frosty :cooldance:easy trim work by hand :tang:

View attachment 1456004View attachment 1455998View attachment 1455999
View attachment 1456000View attachment 1456003
nice result indeed mate . I haven't tried those strains before but I hope to some time in the future . I love cheese. Mmmmmm

You lucky bugger you. In about a weeks time you'll be enjoying that!!! Don't forget to send me a virtual :pass:

Back