New Grower Dale’s 2022 1st grow journal attempt

jus fully document the grow, from drop-to-dry weight, with a minimum of weekly updatez, in real time & that'z about it :thumbsup: when the time comez, be sure to tag me with final dry weight, with picz if possible, and i'll be able to get ur secret decoder ring for ya :smoking: oh, and jus friendly advice -> it helpz for the readerz to alwayz give strain info & age in each update ;) :goodluck: ppp
We'll keep an eye on him :pighug:

CoM Experiment Day 24
Hey guys it's been a minute time for a update. For those just tuning in we have mephisto double grape growing with coast of maine soil & amendments products only and RO water only no ph adjustments. It's been 6 days since topped and getting 2l every 3 days. Gonna give her the second top dress with CoM flower feed at the end of the week per schedule. seems to be pretty easy happy with the results so far too.

Any input to what's going on with the yellowing in the leaves?

Mephisto Double grape Day 24
IMG_4216.jpg
IMG_4212.jpg
IMG_4215.jpg
IMG_4214.jpg

just a little light training happening to help one of the lower branches out from under the canopy
IMG_4213.jpg

Mephisto North cheese haze Day 30
Not much happening with the autopots today was the end of week 5 so i gave the autopots their weekly mini flush. they definitely don't like the balance that was in there or something:shrug:. good thing week 6 was change in balance with less N hopefully that will help fix the issue.

Mephisto Northern cheese haze Day 30
IMG_4232.jpg
IMG_4231.jpg
IMG_4230.jpg
IMG_4229.jpg

Mephisto Forum Stomper Day 28
Not much happening with the autopots today was the end of week 5 so i gave the autopots their weekly mini flush. they definitely don't like the balance that was in there or something :shrug: . good thing week 6 was change in balance with less N hopefully that will help fix the issue.

Mephisto Forum Stomper Day 28
IMG_4234.jpg
IMG_4233.jpg
IMG_4228.jpg
IMG_4227.jpg

Gnome Automatics Anvil Day 30
Not much happening with the autopots today was the end of week 5 so i gave the autopots their weekly mini flush. they definitely don't like the balance that was in there or something :shrug: . good thing week 6 was change in balance with less N hopefully that will help fix the issue.

Really have no clue what's happening with the anvil she's been droopy for awhile now. i've just been trying to leaf tuck to get the shoots from under the canopy. she's stacked tight

Gnome Automatics Anvil Day 30
IMG_4236.jpg
IMG_4235.jpg
IMG_4226.jpg
IMG_4224.jpg

Shot of the whole tent Mephisto Orange Utan in the Orange Coda bag and Mephisto Double grape in the back both Day 75. they are in a mixed medium 50/50 coco & FFOF with MC 1part
IMG_4223.jpg

Hey @Daledenton84, are those valves behaving now?

You mentioned the grooves in the silicones, and I should mention that development of slight grooves is normal. However, and this may be a biggie, I suspect that if the alignment of the silicone or float changes after the silicone is grooved, the grooves can get slightly out of alignment with the seat, then requiring more pressure before it seals as the liquid level rises. I think that the safest option is to always start a grow with a fresh surface, and then leave it alone if you can. Leaving it alone is more likely possible with good filtration, which as I recall we have already covered. :pighug:

Oh yeah, and others here say that you have to keep the tops on the valve section of the tray. If they are left open, stuff grows in there, causing various sorts of mischief. I just noticed the open trays. :pighug:

Oh yeah, and others here say that you have to keep the tops on the valve section of the tray. If they are left open, stuff grows in there, causing various sorts of mischief. I just noticed the open trays. :pighug:
Yup i do keep lids on. i had just put them back in the trays after their weekly mini flush. i had rinsed the trays out and letting them dry out a little before i turned rez back on. i will turn the rez on the the morning

Ahh yes that makes sense about sealing surfaces not lining up. i've been keeping a close eye on them. none of them are filling to above the clamp ring. about 1/2 -3/4 of the inlet port (clamp ring) is submerged. i think i've caught all of them empty at one point this week (just before valve refills)

The more i deal with these things and read about others issues with them this will probably be my only run with them with coco and salts. i may try them with my CoM soil water only. but i am working on getting all the parts to DIY a irrigation system drain to waste for coco. i just need a couple pumps and timers and i think i have most everything else. But the CoM soil water only has been pretty easy and out performing the coco so not sure what my end game with be for system. i just know hand watering will not be it not be part of it.:haha:.

If you think of it tag me in your next grow i would love to follow one from the start.

It's late and i'm :baked: hopefully that makes sense i've proofread it a couple times but that doesn't mean anything:haha:Thank you for checking in on me i really do appreciate the help:thanks::toke::pass::d5:

Lookin good mate, how do ya like the quality of your Cloudlab?
Love them I have two a 2x3 and 3x3 hooked together for veg and drying with ac infinity 4” exhaust with controller 67. The new controller is awesome. My 5x5 is Vivosun tent and it’s nice but the AC infinity is better quality. Thicker material and poles with better zippers Imo :toke:

Back