Dinafem Dada's Micro Journey

cured for one week now but i'm oky to wait more, which smells crucial

blue_1_cure.jpg

me too mate:thumbsup: one week more then we'll be ready go. and thank you for the rep, much appreciated:weed:

:slap: Can't wait for a smoke report :pass:

What a nice little grow diary. Nice job.

Hopefully now we have a section here on AFN you will get another Dinafem grow diary going?

All the best

D-M.

thank you Mark, much appreciated! it's great to see you here:headbang:
and yes, i'll jump in with some cool df strains again. can' wait:weed:

What a nice little grow diary. Nice job.

Hopefully now we have a section here on AFN you will get another Dinafem grow diary going?

All the best

D-M.

thank you Mark, much appreciated! it's great to see you here:headbang:
and yes, i'll jump in with some cool df strains again. can' wait:weed:

Now I have something to look forward to. You did a great job with our genetics last time :headbang:

All the best

D-M.

hi folks! here is the late smoke report of Blue Cheese:

-5 weeks cured and tried with bong
-it has an interesting cheese/fruity/bread mix type aroma and some bud candy (which it's just not for me)
-a mixed body/head type effect, hits quick and lasts 1 and half an hour at least but sometimes ends shortly(with small buds).
no serious couch lock but very relaxing, a complete chill bomb! it's an indoor high for me, makes your home a temple.
-i like its taste, not a rockstar but some sweet cheese and fruity(berry) touches. it can be highly related to my drying and curing run
-finally: it's a great plant to grow, yielding good and making you happy. i feel lucky to have 2 more beans

rating_dd.png

Last edited:
hi folks! here is the late smoke report of Blue Cheese:

-5 weeks cured and tried with bong
-it has an interesting cheese/fruity/bread mix type aroma and some bud candy (which it's just not for me)
-a mixed body/head type effect, hits quick and lasts 1 and half an hour at least but sometimes ends shortly(with small buds).
no serious couch lock but very relaxing, a complete chill bomb! it's an indoor high for me, makes your home a temple.
-i like its taste, not a rockstar but some sweet cheese and fruity(berry) touches. it can be highly related to my drying and curing run
-finally: it's a great plant to grow, yielding good and making you happy. i feel lucky to have 2 more beans

View attachment 526938

Thank you for the smoke report mate, it gives a new grower of our blue cheese a better aspect of what they will be producing. Sorry to hear that the aroma is not to your liking but is the overal smoke a good experience?.

Nice to see 4.5/5 of the weedleaf scale and very happy to hear you have a couple more of these to run in the future.

All the best

D-M.

Back