Dinafem Dada's Micro Journey

i love the advanced nutes man i use to swear by ghe for years cause i had 4 water farms but man the results speak for them selves i just tried the rhino skin and final phase its official all... i think voodoo juice is the most important though roots are everything when it come to bud... happy growing nice job peace...

yes i really like AN! im using 3 part base nutes, they are lighter than 2 part products so what i see is some additionals are crucial like voodoo, big bud, overdrive, cal-mag.. lucky to add them into this grow.
voodoo is magical, one of the main credits. next time i'll use the products with experience and hope to get better results.
thank you for stoppin by and good vibes man, massive respects

i love the advanced nutes man i use to swear by ghe for years cause i had 4 water farms but man the results speak for them selves i just tried the rhino skin and final phase its official all... i think voodoo juice is the most important though roots are everything when it come to bud... happy growing nice job peace...

Blue Cheese Harvest Day (59 from sproud)
Finally! i'm looking at my very first harvest!
she lost 4 buds before but still looks exiting for me, i'll definitely try it again.
there is so much to say but i want to share a full report later with its dry weight.

and here is my first trim:
due to yield, i just didn't want to push forward, let some stinky leave parts stay on the buds.
the plants size made things easier and faster, no trimming torture
dd_blue_harvest (2).jpg

so much early tests! shame on me
dd_blue_harvest (3).jpg

dd_blue_harvest (4).jpg

this bud makes me really happy, i'm proud of it
dd_blue_harvest (9).jpg

centimeters

dd_blue_harvest (8).jpg

dd_blue_harvest (7).jpg

dd_blue_harvest (5).jpg

dd_blue_harvest (1).jpg

that's it! now they are sleeping in my older cab but when Fruit get chopped i'll put everything into the new tent.

Fruit harvest, soon...

Great job! Nice Cola! Tried to give a rep but no go. Can you tell me why you harvested when you did? I used to pull down auto's at 50 days and it was great! Super high energy-clean you house type of smoke.

thank you mate!
Blue's test smokes were really good, an energetic high like you mention, which i want, so i decided to chop(day 59)..
and i'll harvest the other one tomorrow but she looks unmatured. the reason why i'll harvest her is she is just not potent and not a good yielder. i think no need to wait more. some new beans are waiting for the tent

Great job! Nice Cola! Tried to give a rep but no go. Can you tell me why you harvested when you did? I used to pull down auto's at 50 days and it was great! Super high energy-clean you house type of smoke.

Fruit Harvest Day (62 from sproud)
she definitely needs much more time but it looks it isn’t worth to try.
but she has been a kind company during the journey.

poseidon's trident
dd_fr_harvest (3).jpg

dd_fr_harvest (2).jpg

dd_fr_harvest (5).jpg

dd_fr_harvest (4).jpg

dd_fr_harvest (1).jpg

humidity and temps are more suitable in the tent so blue said bye to the older cab and joined fruit.
when they're close to get dry i'll germinate my new beans

yep my first journey's coming to the end :d5::pop::smokeit:

dd_drying (1).jpg

dd_drying (2).jpg

great job ... try to save a nice nug for that good ass cure.....i know its hard....peace:pass:

20151216_182944_resized.jpg

Blue is in the jar, dried a bit fast i think but no problems so far.
i have still no digital scale but will come back with dry weight in a few days.

i think it can be doubled with more generous feeding and lst... of course i assume there are
no overwatering mistake or multiple test examples, etc, which i made.
i tried to use tang’s new improved feeding schedule with a few modifications but what i figured out that:
it would be good to increase base nutes due to light npk ratios of 3 part g/m/b system... she eats like twister.
but a lovely strain, good yield, good potency, fast and easy grow, tolerant.. as a newbie ,so much things to prefer it...

Back