Just checked the PH, It was at 5,6 about 12 hours ago and now it was at 6. I almost got 30L in my resorvair so my PH isnt going to be going up that fast anymore. Not sure what you mean by background water? I have not checked the runoff water for a while, but usualy its ,2-,4 PH higher than the resorvair water. I just checked the PPM as well and it had dropped by 25PPM the last 10-12 hours. I just phed down to 5,6 now from 6 filled up with 2L water and dropped the PPM another 25PPM so its around 500PPM now. ( Figured 550PPM was too high when I have gotten recent burns )

Last edited:
By background I meant just the water before you put any nutrients or anything in it.

I guess we're going to need some images to really know you're setup.

Fired up and running now folks!!!
c26f37bec77d80c748dca6d925597ae0.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

They aren't lol that's what I go for for last and other methods this one was 13 inches tall and vegged two months
7f63028113b5788d7d7448ea72e22fbd.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

By background I meant just the water before you put any nutrients or anything in it.

I guess we're going to need some images to really know you're setup.
I think its around 25-40, not higher not less I will get the correct reading tonight. But I use a airstone and don't start feeding right away after a resorvair change

Last edited:
Sorry for not updatating, Been a little busy. I tought I would give you guys some pictures of the progress.
mfzaZ

Started getting issues on the plants getting too big. Trying my best bending them down away from the light. But I have burned a few tops already :/

hey buddy looking good there. wee bit of light damage in some shots but nothing to worry about seeing as your already dealing with it : ) what sort of system are you using? just read the lot there and cant suss it out lol. i do hydro aswell but in NFT and DWC. glad your having the problem of the plants getting too big though, means your doing it right : ) you sound like youve got the right idea with feeding now. i just do what the meters tell me but try to keep the feed slightly weeker so that my ppm is always dropping. no toxicities that way, less ph fluctuation and just keep an eye out for any deficiences wich are easier to fix. your bang on with the ph range aswell man. its a lot of trial and error but once you get the hang of it youl be able to do it with your eyes closed : )
theres my current auto projectimage.jpeg

Last edited:
That plant look bueatiful, I planted wayy to many. But its my first grow so I am doomed to make some mistakes. Would love to get some more light in my tent, I feel like its not enough. My system is pretty simple, I bought a waterpump with 20 tubes with for feeding, I use 2 tubes per plant. I got a revorvair below my grow boxes where the nuits are being reused for about a week and then I clean my resorvair tank and fill up with new water and nuits. I use clay pebbles as my growing medium and water them every 2 hours for 15minutes. My PPM is around 450-500. Have found that going higher than 500 burns some of my plants. Running 20/4 light cycle, other than some light burn and problmes with plants getting to high im pretty happy :)

Back