New Grower Critical Purple (A)

Like this :rofl:
Screenshot_20220403-133709_Google.jpg

By comparison, these are the w Critical Purple that I topped. One is about to outgrow my 2*2*4, so I may swap it with the first plant in my 3*3 if it gets any taller.

They are both at 6 weeks.

IMG_20220404_052723__01__01.jpg
IMG_20220404_052531__01.jpg

I cut a little bit more today.
I will do a dry trim on everything once it's all cut and dry.

There is still about half left.

IMG_20220407_063528.jpg
IMG_20220407_081626.jpg

Last edited:
Seeds!?
Looks like I got some seeds in what's left.

Could be self seeded from stress. It is also highly likely that it is crossed with the unsexed photo that I had severasl of growing. One showed male and was removed. I could be pollenated by Green Crack x Chemodo Dragon.

I realize that because autoflower is double recessive that the seeds will only carry a single autoflower gene, and therefore be unsexed non autos

Now I have to read up on drying these, and figure out what to do with them.

I guess I should cut the rest now.

Opinions welcomed.
IMG_20220409_064837.jpg

Last edited:
Final Dry Weights
@420Forever : I humbly apply for the secret decoder ring and handshake. If I missed anything let me know and I'll add it

It's all good dry now, and cured enough that it doesn't smell like a wet lawnmower anymore.

I've tested a sample, and it needs more cure, but the flavor profile is blueberry and citrus, with a sweet minty finish.

I ended up with 41.14 grams of good bud, and 19 12 grams of larfy foxtail.

Total harvest 60.26 grams. I can still trim a few grams of stem off, but I like to keep colas mostly intact until use

Things I did wrong:

At one point I definitely over watered, at another I light burned it, at another windburn.

I stunned it's growth at some point resulting in very crowded conditions. My newest plants of the same strain are already bigger and fuller

I feel like I've gotten my watering feel back again.

I would like to thank everyone for clucking in, commenting, or just doing well in their own grows. I tend not to carry things through, and the success of others really helps it seem possible.

On to new grows, new mistakes, and new learning.
IMG_20220414_193611.jpg
IMG_20220414_193549.jpg
IMG20220412105342.jpg

@420Forever : I humbly apply for the secret decoder ring and handshake. If I missed anything let me know and I'll add it

It's all good dry now, and cured enough that it doesn't smell like a wet lawnmower anymore.

I've tested a sample, and it needs more cure, but the flavor profile is blueberry and citrus, with a sweet minty finish.

I ended up with 41.14 grams of good bud, and 19 12 grams of larfy foxtail.

Total harvest 60.26 grams. I can still trim a few grams of stem off, but I like to keep colas mostly intact until use

Things I did wrong:

At one point I definitely over watered, at another I light burned it, at another windburn.

I stunned it's growth at some point resulting in very crowded conditions. My newest plants of the same strain are already bigger and fuller

I feel like I've gotten my watering feel back again.

I would like to thank everyone for clucking in, commenting, or just doing well in their own grows. I tend not to carry things through, and the success of others really helps it seem possible.

On to new grows, new mistakes, and new learning.View attachment 1445244View attachment 1445245View attachment 1445246

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

Oh! I also have a huge bag of frosty trim that is currently decarbing for butter.

@420Forever Thanks!
I clicked on the megaphone, it changed color, but the badge doesn't display

I clicked on the megaphone, it changed color, but the badge doesn't display

we've found the badgez don't show up correctly on certain of the viewing stylez, but i uze the the 2018 legacy style & it showz up fine on my end, so...
:thumbsup:
ppp

@420Forever How do I get the Cultivators Club to display? it still says Auto Warrior on my screen

Back