Dinafem Dada's Micro Journey

i would like to introduce to you the last lady i've added into the cab: Roadrunner #2 (dinafem)
she is coming with a suprise :mrgreen: :pop:

20151024_172120_resized_1.jpg

yep, over-watering problem! :doh: but they started to recover.. nothing but waiting, fingers crossed

Fruit day 14

Blue Cheese day 11

Northern L day 7

showing pale spots, maybe ph, i will do a search

Roadrunner #2 day 2
she continues her whorled phyllotaxy

group shot
20151026_170159_resized.jpg

yey
20151026_185743_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Fruit
started ponytailing... i’ll do it for 6 hours a day till the undergrowth being tall enough so
bigger fans can be tucked under. also bended some leaves downwards to help a little bit.
and here is a pic which i took with my nikon d5100. i can't believe why i didn't use it before

DSC_0297.jpg

Last edited:
i purchased a Secret Jardin DR60(2ftx2ftx5ft) tent / additionally, a few basic thing to built a proper setup..
so there will be a big change in a few days

the plants suffered from heat, overwatering, too much light but i have faith.
from biggest to smallest:
Fruit day 18 > Blue Cheese day 15 > Northern Lights day 11 > Roadrunner#2 day 6
tomorrow i'll start to feed NL

DSC_0305.jpg
DSC_0306.jpg

Last edited:
hi(gh) !

so far soo good.. it would be really cool to harvest at least one of them just before christmas.
i’ll move upon fruit and blue so will switch to hps when they stop in vertical g.

lets have a look

DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

Fruit day 23 (front)
showed sex on day 22. feeding with 1.4bml grow/micro/bloom, 1 ml b52 and 1 ml rhino skin per liter.
i’ve gave up ponytailing after overwatering stress but it helped a little bit before

Blue Cheese day 20 (back)
faster than fruit, actually i’ve expected total opposite but no problem for sure..
same feeding

Roadrunner #2 day 11
read some rumors about her mutation: one of them like.. providing higher yield etc..
kind of semi-topped plant without stress? we’ll see. got first feed yesterday

Northern Lights?!
i really wanted to save her but no solution, the others recovered well from overwatering
but she got close to death day by day
giphy.gif

just a quick update about some new stuff i got today...
actually i have some organic molasses, from a local farmer, but
it started to spread a weirdo smell. now its time to trying out bc.
and that sharp thang..what a self confidence..
i hope i'll get some good harvest which deserves more than nail a scissors :lol:

20151105_162201_resized.jpg

Back