20151018_171617_resized.jpg

BC day 3

20151018_171634_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20151018_171607_resized.jpg
    20151018_171607_resized.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 79
yep another update and a possible question:
found a 250 watt mh-hps couple, huge discount, with a silly reflector and magnetic ballast..
bought them and will try how it works. maybe a bit risky for my small space? if i managed to keep the temp reasonable
it will be really awesome! if not they can wait till grow tent upgrade

Last edited:
some issues:
changed to mh, if i keep the light 15 inches high(pic) temps like 82-84 F, with a cold mist humidifier support
and also a good airflow around the plants.. upper empty space is reserved for the filtration so
i am not sure how things'll work when the plants get bigger and need low humidity in bloom

20151021_162816_resized.jpg

lets look what i have:
sacrificed the reflector wings and gave enough room to air circulation..
now i read 77-78 F and %50-55 RH, so far so good.

Fruit day 10
she got her first feed today: 1ml grow/micro/bloom, 1ml voodo juice & b52 per liter..
BC day 7
20151022_162503_resized.jpg

say hello to Northern Lights (greenhouse seeds) day 3
20151022_162510_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Soler & Palau TD 160/100 N
it's not noisy at all, a sound like pedestal fans
Thanks. Could you tell me more about the brand and dimensions please? I think they have something similar at a shop nearby, an I was thinking to replace my improvised Pc fan/ Carbon Filter........is it much noisier than a 120mm Pc Fan on High Speed?

Thanks. Could you tell me more about the brand and dimensions please? I think they have something similar at a shop nearby, an I was thinking to replace my improvised Pc fan/ Carbon Filter........is it much noisier than a 120mm Pc Fan on High Speed?
Keep in mind that there are many clones out there that share the form factor but are noisy af and not nearly as power efficient efficient. Make sure to only look for the S&P brand TD-Silent line. Soler and Palau have also refreshed the Silent line since but I believe that the new 100mm duct model is a lot bigger and possibly noisier. Good for you guys, this is a great choice for a fan. I've been 100% happy with mine. :thumbsup:

wienerwood said eveything you have to know, what i can do is putting the official link which includes all information about the product..http://www.solerandpalau.co.uk/product.jsp?PRODUCTID=169&CATEGORYID=45 you can check out the catalogue pdf.
mine(TD-160/100 N) is the smallest one, you can connect power cord for only low, or only high, or both(with a switch)..
by the way, if you consider to buy don't forget the product doesn't include power cord

yep its noisier than my 12v pc fan but its performence is 1000Xbetter

Back