Dinafem Dada's Micro Journey

Hues

freshly squeezed
Reaction score
Hi AFN! It’s been a while since the cancelation of my first grow, when i came back from the travel i started a new grow immediately. I just wanted to make sure before starting a new journal but everything seems oky.

So here is the deal:

strain- Fruit Auto and Blue Cheese (from Dinafem) in the first run..
edit: added Northern Lights (from greenhouse seeds), Roadrunner#2 (dinafem)
grow box- 16″depth /20″width /40″height
light cycle- 20/4
lighting- 125 watt 6500k for veg /125 watt 2700k for bloom & a few bulbs for support
edit: changed to 250 watt mh/hps on day 9
container- 2,5 liter square pots
soil- biobizz light mix & perlite(%30)
feeding- AN ph perfect gmb as base & voodoo juice, b52, rhino skin, big bud, overdrive, cal-mag, unsulfured blackstrapped molasses

this time i tried to make everything clean and tidy

20151014_221727(0)_resized.jpg

various chimichanga

dada_feed.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! Delicious setup. :thumbsup:

Might I ask what the dimensions are? Do you have a filtration system for the exhaust?

thank you mate! :d5:

16″depth /20″width /42″height
and no i have a simple pc fan for extraction, it's just hard to see in the pic.
i have nothing to say about odor control, maybe i can arrange a diy thing or ona gel later

Very nice! Delicious setup. :thumbsup:

Might I ask what the dimensions are? Do you have a filtration system for the exhaust?

thank you mate! :d5:

16″depth /20″width /42″height
and no i have a simple pc fan for extraction, it's just hard to see in the pic.
i have nothing to say about odor control, maybe i can arrange a diy thing or ona gel later

That's a pretty convenient size cab... If you have any reason to truly worry about the smell I recommend you go and buy a carbon filter. It's the only way to get the job done properly. You should be able to make one yourself but it may or may not be very reliable. I started out without one and got a lot of shit because of the smell. No cops, though, and I was able to complete the grow since I could somehow keep it confined in the room where the cab was located. I personally loved living in the smell of the Delahaze that I was growing, it was a really beautiful smelling strain unlike anything I've grown since. Sadly I've yet to meet anyone else who honestly likes the smell of growing weed, apart from the good people of AFN.

it looks there is no reason but it would be good to eleminate possibilities. i checked out your micro grow and your box is very similar to mine. i'll consider your advice. i have a few weeks to solve this problem. i'm looking now and what i see that there are lots of ready made sets but i have to do this with a cheaper way. i hope it will be done soon and an update will attend for sure.
thank you so much mate:thumbsup:

That's a pretty convenient size cab... If you have any reason to truly worry about the smell I recommend you go and buy a carbon filter. It's the only way to get the job done properly. You should be able to make one yourself but it may or may not be very reliable. I started out without one and got a lot of shit because of the smell. No cops, though, and I was able to complete the grow since I could somehow keep it confined in the room where the cab was located. I personally loved living in the smell of the Delahaze that I was growing, it was a really beautiful smelling strain unlike anything I've grown since. Sadly I've yet to meet anyone else who honestly likes the smell of growing weed, apart from the good people of AFN.

quick update:
i purchased a carbon filter and S&P mini silent fan today. i'm also searching a led light.
mars II 400 looks good to me but pots and the filter will steal some from the height so i need an advice

quick update:
i purchased a carbon filter and S&P mini silent fan today. i'm also searching a led light.
mars II 400 looks good to me but pots and the filter will steal some from the height so i need an advice

Great job on the filtration solution dude!
That light would definitely rock in your cab, however I'm unsure whether or not it would rock too much. :lol: My lighting is a "100W" Blackstar UFO whose actual consumption I measured at ~35W. Not a lot but I still get bleaching with it. You'll have to maintain some distance with a light as powerful as that. I'm sure there are others who can tell with certainty if that 400 is the right choice as I might be completely wrong.

thanks mate!
yep there is a question mark as you mention. the company puts an info about hanging distance, which is 24" x 30" from the top of the canopy. i'm in doubt obviously. it looks i have to search more and more, maybe asking in led section. and ufo leds are another choice like you said. we'll see mate, thank you again

Great job on the filtration solution dude!
That light would definitely rock in your cab, however I'm unsure whether or not it would rock too much. :lol: My lighting is a "100W" Blackstar UFO whose actual consumption I measured at ~35W. Not a lot but I still get bleaching with it. You'll have to maintain some distance with a light as powerful as that. I'm sure there are others who can tell with certainty if that 400 is the right choice as I might be completely wrong.

Back