Outdoor Dabber goes outside

2 gallon @Rain Science bags filled :cooldance: few more days and ready to pop some photos:headbang:
1585696839782.png

What up peeps this thread is a little behind time to catch it up to speed. @HSO-Mark Sapphire Scout is
5 dropped for 5 popped :headbang: and all doing well and are a little over 1 week old will post pics tomorrow. The best of the 5 will be going in the 65 gallon @Rain Science grow bag :WTF::LOLStoned: @Mcdee @St. Tom

Thanks for the tag send me another once your up and running plz

@HSO-Mark Sapphire Scout are looking good the biggest of the 5 is going in the 65 gallon @Rain Science grow bag. @Gladiators little help do these photos look good for 14 days :shrug: never grown a photo before I'll be setting them out in 10 days
20200521_191457.jpg
20200521_191529.jpg
20200521_191533.jpg
20200521_191536.jpg
20200521_191539.jpg
20200521_191541.jpg

:d5: great to see you swinging back mate!

:greenthumb: I'd say they are just fine for 14 days, most importantly they look healthy and stout! !0 more days until you start to harden them off for OD life? What's the weather like? Also mate, what's the light sched they are on? Now is when you should start to ease them down from an auto sched' (if they were) so that when they go outside, they are on the actual light/dark hours at the time... A big sudden drop can cause them to start to bloom, then get confused and reveg' which is a sideways event!
Temps don't have to be the same, but avoid a big shift in cool T's at night; bring them inside and ease them into cooler T's.... Sunlight can be cut down with some window screen material, or a light sheer fabric.... several days of that and they can handle full Sun...

:d5: great to see you swinging back mate!

:greenthumb: I'd say they are just fine for 14 days, most importantly they look healthy and stout! !0 more days until you start to harden them off for OD life? What's the weather like? Also mate, what's the light sched they are on? Now is when you should start to ease them down from an auto sched' (if they were) so that when they go outside, they are on the actual light/dark hours at the time... A big sudden drop can cause them to start to bloom, then get confused and reveg' which is a sideways event!
Temps don't have to be the same, but avoid a big shift in cool T's at night; bring them inside and ease them into cooler T's.... Sunlight can be cut down with some window screen material, or a light sheer fabric.... several days of that and they can handle full Sun...
:toke: :thanks:

Back