Outdoor Dabber goes outside

That's a nice big monster sack she's in!
Yeah, cool, plenty of room to put out some size.
How is the area like for sun coverage?
I've a got a great spot right now, almost full sun all day.
Except maybe an hour or two before sunset when it's filtered by reeds/tall grasses.
Looks like that bottom right fan leaf is a bit troubled...
Low mg?? Mine have the same, due to low pH rainwater.
I just top dressed with some ca+mg dolomite lime.
Not sure on sun hrs gonna say 10 plus about to cut some overhead stuff to get more. I think its a ph issue used some old rain water when transplanted :shrug: she all good now

Not sure on sun hrs gonna say 10 plus about to cut some overhead stuff to get more. I think its a ph issue used some old rain water when transplanted :shrug: she all good now
People think rain water is clean - not true. When I was doing a feasibility study for a rain water cistern system in Belize. I learned that rain water can be more contaminated than surface water! Air pollutants from cars and industry, agricultural burns, pesticides, dust and dirt, waste from animals and insects - with bird shit high on the list. eeww!

People think rain water is clean - not true. When I was doing a feasibility study for a rain water cistern system in Belize. I learned that rain water can be more contaminated than surface water! Air pollutants from cars and industry, agricultural burns, pesticides, dust and dirt, waste from animals and insects - with bird shit high on the list. eeww!

My rain water here at my urban-ninja garden ranges on average from pH 5.0 to 5.7 !
Sometimes it gets even lower, or if I'm lucky, higher.
At least bird shit may act as raw guano?? :p
My problem is just all that industrial and car waste.... probably a fair amount of Sulphur...

OH BOY think Im gonna have a BEAST :headbang:
20200606_192052.jpg20200606_193935.jpg20200606_193627.jpg
20200606_192052.jpg
20200606_193935.jpg
20200606_193627.jpg

I forgot to mention that these plants will be fed Mega Crop V1 I have a big bag thats over 2 years old little clumped together but still working great

BTW I had this Mega Crop in a tote sealed up and when I took the lid off boy was it rank

Back