Outdoor Dabber goes outside

RotBlock came on here in Fall? Check out the section on it in Nutes & Additives,... They sent out testers, still running, but I think nobody has really put it to the test... You may need to go directly to their site and contact them, say who you are, AFN testing etc.,.. Maybe they will swing back finally! If I can get a grow on this season outside, they told me to check in for a test can, but I didn't expect them to fade out like this = :shrug:
:wiz: mooving now,.... :smokeout:

(i could be stoned, but i coulda sworn it wuz already in the outdoorz...meh, i'll jus take nuther hit & roll with it:coffee: ppp)
It was in outdoor growing I meant to post in outdoor journal and I've been :baked: for a few hrs now :LOLStoned:

RotBlock came on here in Fall? Check out the section on it in Nutes & Additives,... They sent out testers, still running, but I think nobody has really put it to the test... You may need to go directly to their site and contact them, say who you are, AFN testing etc.,.. Maybe they will swing back finally! If I can get a grow on this season outside, they told me to check in for a test can, but I didn't expect them to fade out like this = :shrug:
:wiz: mooving now,.... :smokeout:
Submitted this to RotBlock website

Hey this is builder0101 from AFN.
As we are coming up on the outdoor season some of us would love the opportunity to test and review your product on AFN. In addition to the AFN platform many of us also post on IG, FB, etc. We would love to discuss furthering our relationship with ROT BLOCK.

(i could be stoned, but i coulda sworn it wuz already in the outdoorz...meh, i'll jus take nuther hit & roll with it:coffee: ppp)
:crying: 420, you gellie! ...only guy more stoned that Dabster here I bet! .... yeah, it's a bit confusing, not phrased well...but journals are separate...
Submitted this to RotBlock website

Hey this is builder0101 from AFN.
As we are coming up on the outdoor season some of us would love the opportunity to test and review your product on AFN. In addition to the AFN platform many of us also post on IG, FB, etc. We would love to discuss furthering our relationship with ROT BLOCK.
:jointman: Right on Builder, I should tell boss Hobbes to check in as well; they aren't mandated to be here with a rep' but it's smart to do so, if they have the staff of course,....

65 gallon for best plant others in ground or maybe 10 gallon pots
same blend as autos
@Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop :tonic:
Dabberville looking at all day sun hard say on rain (May through June) but tends to be dry for most of flower

65 gallon! Oh yeah, even 10 gal can give a huge plant, 65 gal is like, 200 liters or something, that's North Cali giant tree territory!
Mind giving a hint where you are? (I don't want your addy or GPS, just like country or state...) if it's okay?
Mega Crop -- so a lot of hand watering?
Hard sun all day is beautiful, IF.... you can keep the watering levels up.
Dry for flower, that's the trick, my hardest thing to achieve.
Get a lot of rain here, except winter, when I don't want to be flowering, obviously, cause less sun...
My present batch may finish in May to June, which may sound early in summer to you, but...
in July we get big killer hurricane storms with massive rain and wind that'll rip anything out of the ground.

All the best, keep us posted!
My outdoor plants just hit day 29, and have 2/2 females.
La Buena Hierba haze crosses.
Over here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/la-buena-hierba-team-hq.71626/page-17#post-2256132

Back