Outdoor Dabber goes outside

:growing::vibe::growing: fek yah Dabber! :d5: -- Outside, large and in charge!

.... Nice choices for strains,... Did you talk with Mark about your conditions and the strains? Some might be bitchy about mold, so just a heads up,... You might consider trying RotBlock? Their rep' ghosted on us, but i bet a nudge email may prompt them back, perhaps even a test? :eyebrows:

We need more info, @Dabber !
What size pots will you be using?
What is your soil/medium mix?
Organic? Synthetic?
What is your location like, how much sun, how much rain?
65 gallon for best plant others in ground or maybe 10 gallon pots
same blend as autos
@Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop :tonic:
Dabberville looking at all day sun hard say on rain (May through June) but tends to be dry for most of flower

:growing::vibe::growing: fek yah Dabber! :d5: -- Outside, large and in charge!

.... Nice choices for strains,... Did you talk with Mark about your conditions and the strains? Some might be bitchy about mold, so just a heads up,... You might consider trying RotBlock? Their rep' ghosted on us, but i bet a nudge email may prompt them back, perhaps even a test? :eyebrows:
:thanks: and I will ask Mark about that was speaking with him today

I was recommended and got Mango Sapphire, Green Crack FV, Black D.O.G.... all are fast, and have good or better than average mold resistance, so I'm told,... usually accurate but not always,.. last year the Gorilla Breath was a real shocker for speed, not known for it but she was done blooming in 5 weeks! Down side, she was not mold resistant, it's was a bit of a war,.. great bud though, bloody potent!

Sweet. Hoping one day I can get under the sun as well. That sapphire scout is fire and the OGKZ looks fire. Sapphire scout
I just changed the thread tittle from drabber to @Dabber :thumbsup:
65 gallon! :yoinks: ok, gotta sub up for this :biggrin: :pop: ppp
We need more info, @Dabber !
fek yah Dabber! :d5: -- Outside, large and in charge!
Looking good! Subbed up and looking forward to seeing the monsters you grow!
:toke: and :welcome:

Back