Lighting Cutter Electronics kit advice please .

hecno

Worm Hunter .
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Guys I need some advice please , would this kit do for a 1 mtr x 1 mtr space . :thumbsup:

Kit comprises

8 pcs Cree CXB3590, top bins only

8 pcs Ideal 50-2303CR CXB Holder

8 pcs Ideal 50-2300AN Adapter for the Ledil ANGELINA

8 pcs Ledil Angelina 90 Degree reflector

8 pcs Graphite Thermal pad(TIM) 1 side adhesive for simple assembly on the COB

1 pc PF-P400CC-C140-DIM, 400 Watt LED driver, 286Vout, Dimmable driver allows the COBS to be run at just under 50 watts, the sweet spot of wall plate efficiency

8 Passive Pin fin Coolers suitable for the 50 watt drive( based on eff% calculations), predrilled and tapped for the Ideal Holder and adapter( you will only need a screw driver not a drill press)

32 pcs M3 6mm screws for the Holders

32 pcs M3.5 12mm Screws for mounting to side rails

That setup would be ideal. Dimmability is very handy for versitility.

Guys I need some advice please , would this kit do for a 1 mtr x 1 mtr space . :thumbsup:

Kit comprises

8 pcs Cree CXB3590, top bins only

8 pcs Ideal 50-2303CR CXB Holder

8 pcs Ideal 50-2300AN Adapter for the Ledil ANGELINA

8 pcs Ledil Angelina 90 Degree reflector

8 pcs Graphite Thermal pad(TIM) 1 side adhesive for simple assembly on the COB

1 pc PF-P400CC-C140-DIM, 400 Watt LED driver, 286Vout, Dimmable driver allows the COBS to be run at just under 50 watts, the sweet spot of wall plate efficiency

8 Passive Pin fin Coolers suitable for the 50 watt drive( based on eff% calculations), predrilled and tapped for the Ideal Holder and adapter( you will only need a screw driver not a drill press)

32 pcs M3 6mm screws for the Holders

32 pcs M3.5 12mm Screws for mounting to side rails

do? yes overkill infact

careful with that driver though, that voltage WILL kill. make sure its all grounded

If only you could opt for half the cutters kit, I would be sold!

Does that driver have enough power? 8 COB's @36vwould need 288v.

Does that driver have enough power? 8 COB's @36vwould need 288v.
I would check norther grow lights they have most everything you need... buy your driver separately maybe the hlg 340 1400 get the B series driver so you can dim it... Northern also builds to suit the sst junction box with a built in potentiometer... if you dont see what you want then email them they will get it for you...

Back