Status
Not open for further replies.
i should have wrote the recipe down but i might get lucky and make the same mix next time.
you a proper baker though,go on [HASHTAG]#getyerbapsout[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 812111

:pighug:
here mate, they look fuckin lovely ! well done good sir. you know, i love folk that can bake. nothin better than goin round for dinner and theres a freshly made loaf to go with your soup. ive never tried it myself. my mrs can bake puddins. fruit loafs, fruit pies ( brittish pies, not those fuckin rediculous skooshy cream things you yankee lot call pie lol)
why do you get called yankees? never wondered that before.. ill googlecate myself later on... hmmm... can i copyrite that? no. i dont know how. gon somebody copyrite that please and give me my 10% when its ready : ) muchas gracias.
anyway, the main thing that puts me off trying it is that ive had a whole load of really good smellin but really fuckin shit made breads from people trying to impress me at dinner parties!!:vibe: so i dont think its as easy as you make it look lol
you are indeed a masterbaker archie....
im actually giggling like fuck here, my mate was once an 'apprentice masterbaker' best job title ever lol

here mate, they look fuckin lovely ! well done good sir. you know, i love folk that can bake. nothin better than goin round for dinner and theres a freshly made loaf to go with your soup. ive never tried it myself. my mrs can bake puddins. fruit loafs, fruit pies ( brittish pies, not those fuckin rediculous skooshy cream things you yankee lot call pie lol)
why do you get called yankees? never wondered that before.. ill googlecate myself later on... hmmm... can i copyrite that? no. i dont know how. gon somebody copyrite that please and give me my 10% when its ready : ) muchas gracias.
anyway, the main thing that puts me off trying it is that ive had a whole load of really good smellin but really fuckin shit made breads from people trying to impress me at dinner parties!!:vibe: so i dont think its as easy as you make it look lol
im actually giggling like fuck here, my mate was once an 'apprentice masterbaker' best job title ever lol
Do we need a "bong appetit " thread.......as i use my grow room as a proving cupboard for bread when i do my pics of the girls tomorrow i shall do some tom and chilli bread .......a pesto ,olive and parmesan bread and some good old scottish baps,fck it i will do a large cob too

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

onion rings was a recipe from utube,with a bit or freestyling with ingredients and measurements.if this eejit can do it.
the baps are from the bakery i took a pic when i saw the dough proving in the cupboard.
this more my style of cooking
001 (10).JPG

:gary:

just put some rye flour and some organic wheat into water ... and 2 days later u have a good sourdough starter ... all kinds of good bread comes from a good sourdough starter :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back