Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy arty :pass:
chippys round here are shite,had to make my own onion rings
IMG_4264.JPG
.and i think it was 93 i last time had a savloy.
:pighug:

howdy arty :pass:
chippys round here are shite,had to make my own onion ringsView attachment 812091 .and i think it was 93 i last time had a savloy.
:pighug:
Now that is proper onion rings........as for savloy.....as a scot i ate one by mistake very drunk one night in pompey........fckng horrible.....never again ......might just have been i expected it to be a smoked sausage[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Great tool, works flawlessly! No calibration required just watch the flashing lights. If it flashes 300 its 300. if it flashes 300 then 200 then 300 .... its 250. if it flashes 300 then 200 then 300 then 200 and stays on 200 its 225. AS to how much ppm/.ec charts =D that is all plant and grow medium dependant ! If the plant fades to up the .ec if your tips burn cut it back. Keep detailed notes and weigh/measure everything you r
aye that sounds helpfull as fuck lol. truncheons cost a fortune!!
i use this
image.png
pay attention for a week and itll drop to about £35 at some point. i payed £30. this thing IS Flawless! perfect reading after 20 seconds. holds the screen once its settled so you dont have to hang your face in the buckets........ its waterproof aswell thankfully. ive tried to drown it more than once lol.
no calibration, no testing it.
it works 100% from the word go. had it nearly 4 months now and its still point perfect as far as i can tell. i know my tap water is 7.3 at 058ppm and actually while we're at it my ppm metre is fuckin amazin and it only cost a tenner. had that for 7 months or so... hang on..
image.png
there we go : ) that thing is the most usefull ten quid ive ever spent. dictates my entire feeding/res change schedule for me. numbers go up you add more water. numbers go down you add more nutes.
try to keep the number steady.
cant go wrong : )
monkey see, monkey doo, monkey grow massive weed plants.
simples : )
no need for thought or complicated feeding charts, just follow the numbers...... hmm.... that would be quite a usefull thread actually if i can figure out how to write it down in a non stoned out my head way lol..... hmmm..... ..... tbc......

Last edited:
Evening Good AFN :bighug:

Tonight im worried, i might have bit over more than i can gnar through ....

my Zenseed Bubba Kush is getting very big .. today i topped all endpoints... but i fear that might only slow her down a day or 2 '

in the back are Dinafem Bubba and Seedstocker BlackberryGum

Np man, but he asked and it's not rocket science! I just look at all the purty lights. Been going for years still works Perfect.

aye that sounds helpfull as fuck lol. truncheons cost a fortune!!
i use this View attachment 812090 pay attention for a week and itll drop to about £35 at some point. i payed £30. this thing IS Flawless! perfect reading after 20 seconds. holds the screen once its settled so you dont have to hang your face in the buckets........ its waterproof aswell thankfully. ive tried to drown it more than once lol.
no calibration, no testing it.
it works 100% from the word go. had it nearly 4 months now and its still point perfect as far as i can tell. i know my tap water is 7.3 at 058ppm and actually while we're at it my ppm metre is fuckin amazin and it only cost a tenner. had that for 7 months or so... hang on..View attachment 812092there we go : ) that thing is the most usefull ten quid ive ever spent. dictates my entire feeding/res change schedule for me. numbers go up you add more water. numbers go down you add more nutes.
try to keep the number steady.
cant go wrong : )
monkey see, monkey doo, monkey grow massive weed plants.
simples : )
no need for thought or complicated feeding charts, just follow the numbers...... hmm.... that would be quite a usefull thread actually if i can figure out how to write it down in a non stoned out my head way lol..... hmmm..... ..... tbc......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back