Status
Not open for further replies.
just put some rye flour and some organic wheat and water ... and 2 days later u have a good sourdough starter ... all kinds of good bread comes from a good sourdough starter [emoji106]
I had the same live homemade yeast for 3 yrs.....fed every day used nearly every day and the taste developed after a few months is what gives it its charachter........must make another.......i sometimes keep a little dough from a batch in the fridge to add to my next batch just as a starter

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

that works just as well !!

damn now i have start a culture ... good bread for the upcoming weekend incoming ;)
Grow room are great for proving.......i also dont like industrial improvers (gluepey sugary shit)....i just add a little oil keeps it resilient and always srings back

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

onion rings was a recipe from utube,with a bit or freestyling with ingredients and measurements.if this eejit can do it.
the baps are from the bakery i took a pic when i saw the dough proving in the cupboard.
this more my style of cooking
View attachment 812122
:gary:

Making me soo hungry, lookin good :D

For spaghetti/meat sauces a good noodle I've been using alot lately are the ones out've spaghetti squash, damnnn tasty.. and a vegetable :drool::vibe:

Grow room are great for proving
i bet high temps and humidity :vibe:

Im out of rye... but did find half a bag of wholegrain wheat in the back of the larder ... that will do me great ... for a starter
IMG_20171004_003345[1].jpg

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back