Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to clear the BBQ to use it . :rofl:
It just occurred to me that all this white stuff could be used to water my plants !! It's got to be purer than tap water !! :thumbsup: I think Ill check the ph. :biggrin:
DSCN1674.JPG

It just occurred to me that all this white stuff could be used to water my plants !! It's got to be purer than tap water !! :thumbsup: I think Ill check the ph. :biggrin:
View attachment 843612

Do it! In Europe we have government subsidy for owners of family houses in the country to motivate them to gather rain water and use it in their gardens.

View attachment 843612
I guess not at 8.4 looks like it ain't as pure as I thought . :biggrin:

I really like the Espresso, but the Crema was delicious. Tchibo Vienna blend is also great.

Excellent..:headbang:..we'll try one.
I love the Lidl own blend Gold..rich and slightly chocolate..but hubby isn't so keen..

:d5:

Do it! In Europe we have government subsidy for owners of family houses in the country to motivate them to gather rain water and use it in their gardens.

Yeah...?..

I guess not at 8.4 looks like it ain't as pure as I thought . :biggrin:

View attachment 843612

Did you move it some where to let it warm up and settle...?...coz it Should be spot on best water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back