Status
Not open for further replies.
@RamboGarden got her right !! :worship: size wise :crying:

i go for yummy buds :rofl:

if i would have to recommend 2 breeders to newbies ....

Seedstocker for yummy yummy and Zenseeds for yeild and potency...

Hey Slowmo.. You brought her up. The final weight of the Blackberry Gum i updated yesterday. 687 grams. Thats my heaviest plant so far. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...nesia-powerplant-blackberry-gum.61082/page-28

Lets not forget: I will change the world! Doing it right now by saying Good morning stoners! :smokeout:

Good morning @bushmasterar15 , @RamboGarden
@TehSnow ,

I gotta ask............did you intend your name to be "The Snow" and mis-typed it, or was it intentional ? Sorry to ask, but it has bugged me for ages ......eP.

I used to play counter-strike a lot when I was smaller and everyone tried to be a huge boss and speak in "leet" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet and have their nicknames also in leet. :crying: This is like my fifth iteration of my nickname, from a longer one to "The Snow" and then finally to "Teh Snow" which is kinda-leetish, so it's on purpose, you cought me red handed! :d5:

15800155_1787907041458001_746802483569456455_o.png

Last edited:
Festivus cheer to all.

I did the boxing day crowd get together today. I had forgotten how much noise a room full of women and kids can make. 20 mins was all I could take before I bailed to the sanctuary of the BBQ .

The smoke is so "thick" she has me coughing a lot more the normal :vibe:

im smoking at a ½/½ mix of bud to tobacco ... it would be extremly hard to smoke without :shooty:

Do yourself a favour ditch the ciggies and get a vape. Your lungs will thank you.

Alright,now day 21..Compost tea has been applied..I also adjusted their ties and dropped the cobs down a click on the ratchets, now sitting at 32". I'll update the pics in about 3-4 days so we can see some substantial growth.I can tell they have finally pushed through that seedling mix because a few new leaf tips have that faint discoloration like ooo ahh shit hot feet hot feet..The cover crop decided to join us as well..A few sprouts here and there..Now to go clean the brew equipment thoroughly :face:

IMG_20171226_040648.jpg

IMG_20171226_040340.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back