How's she looking Ripper? Day 80 or so yeah?
Lights on in an hour I will pull them out and take pictures. But they have another week or so to go

Out of curiosity (cause I Do not remember) are we going longer here? @Mossy I thought changes the date but I have so much to do I do not have time to look

Final pic white widow
FDB433F9-CACA-41EF-864D-8801882F8ED6.jpeg

Out of curiosity (cause I Do not remember) are we going longer here? @Mossy I thought changes the date but I have so much to do I do not have time to look

Not that I can Remember @Ripper :headbang: ..but if the Gladiators want extra time it can be done.

The Only problem we have with a delayed finish is if someone doesn't Place and wants to compete in the second leg...

Not that I can Remember @Ripper :headbang: ..but if the Gladiators want extra time it can be done.

The Only problem we have with a delayed finish is if someone doesn't Place and wants to compete in the second leg...
To be honest I do not think we have more than 5 finishers

Three... :facepalm: You, WalterW and I..

Aw...that is a shame...but hey........3 of the Best growers on [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] :bravo: what more do we want..

2 finishes - the one that I was growing was harvested with no photos (my solo cup entrant as well)
so yeah....
2 horse race so to say...

besides, I was not really a participant due to the not putting the required stuff in the beginning.

Back