Day 42 update for my white widow
9F210DBB-7BF5-4EC3-9A98-7995DED1AF87.jpeg
128C596C-6009-481C-A437-EAD58AE42CAE.jpeg

Hoffmann Automatic
Day 47
IMG_20180321_084437.jpg
IMG_20180321_084455.jpg

Impressive little gal!
Seems to be fully seeded though, from what I can only imagine to be from the pollen of a purple quack.
Otherwise not too sure, really thought I had pulled the boy soon enough, oh well...

@orrganic must admit that little cross you did seems to be amazing, super quick strain, must admit my Hoffmeister too was very quick.
@Ripper - simply amazing plant you have going there.

Will definitely run Zen (or whatever their name might be in the near future should they return)

Seems to be fully seeded though, from what I can only imagine to be from the pollen of a purple quack.
Otherwise not too sure, really thought I had pulled the boy soon enough, oh well...

@orrganic must admit that little cross you did seems to be amazing, super quick strain, must admit my Hoffmeister too was very quick.

Will definitely run Zen (or whatever their name might be in the near future should they return)
I really like their gear. Hope they keep making it.

I guess she could have seeded herself, seeing as she's in a sryrofoam cup.. I'd be happier with purple quack x Hoff tbh lmao good stuff either way and thanks mate I'm super happy with it too.

@Ripper you're so darn consistent with great plants mate! You're yellowing, is that flush colour or ripening?

Last edited:
I guess she could have seeded herself, seeing as she's in a sryrofoam cup.. I'd be happier with purple quack x Hoff tbh lmao good stuff either way.

@Ripper you're so darn consistent with great plants mate! You're yellowing, is that flush colour or ripening?
No just those few leaves yellowing.. have no idea why.. thanks for the compliment

I guess she could have seeded herself, seeing as she's in a Styrofoam cup.. I'd be happier with purple quack x Hoff tbh lmao good stuff either way and thanks mate I'm super happy with it too... In want to fem this pheno but I've left it too late.

@Ripper you're so darn consistent with great plants mate! You just hand feed small containers right? Also You're yellowing, is that flush colour or ripening?

Back