Status
Not open for further replies.
Lidl one's are pretty good, it's how they stay so cheap, they have the companies make them their own versions of the products directly instead of having to buy from a middle-man.

Yeah...took us a Lot of trying to get to the Lidl Gold...:coffee:..I Know a lot of coffees that I don't like...:biggrin:..lots of packets of half filled failures.

Oh yeah, It's called Dešťovka in here, and it's quote "Subsidy for owners or builders of family and apartment buildings, for the use of rain and waste water in the home and in the garden"
It splits into three categories: Gathering of rain water for the use in garden; Gathering of rain water for the use in garden and for flushing waste (ie poop); Use of recycled waste water with potential use of rain water

Great Idea..:headbang:.....

I haven't been to sleep yet but soon I hope. We had our family Christmas on the Eve. Then family left on Christmas day, so I'm home alone for the week while their gone.

@bushmasterar15 ..Think of the Trouble you can get yourself into in a week.....:crying:...you Best stay in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] and play music....:coffee:

IMG_3525.JPG

Mmmm...mmm...mmm...fresh peas in the garden......:headbang:...

IMG_3511.JPG

tomatoes..small but doing the business...:biggrin:..you just Knew I would have Black tomatoes.........huh........?..:dragon2:

:crying:

IMG_3514.JPG

Some Kumatoes..the plants died of in august..then revegged so I let them go...and I have tomatoes for xmas...

IMG_3519.JPG

Lettuce..cabbage..:headbang:

More peas..:biggrin:..you can never have Too many peas...

IMG_3524.JPG

Right....:biggrin:...

IMG_3527.JPG

me freaky lemon bunch still ripening...

IMG_3491.JPG

The vine coming into flower....:headbang:

And the farmer dropped us 20 lbs of oranges straight off the trees..the juice is like Nectar of the gods...

I'm Counting my Blessings....:biggrin:

Yeah...took us a Lot of trying to get to the Lidl Gold...:coffee:..I Know a lot of coffees that I don't like...:biggrin:..lots of packets of half filled failures.

@bushmasterar15 ..Think of the Trouble you can get yourself into in a week.....:crying:...you Best stay in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] and play music....:coffee:

View attachment 843631

View attachment 843633

tomatoes..small but doing the business...:biggrin:..you just Knew I would have Black tomatoes.........huh........?..:dragon2:

View attachment 843636

Some Kumatoes..the plants died of in august..then revegged so I let them go...and I have tomatoes for xmas...

View attachment 843637

View attachment 843638

View attachment 843639

View attachment 843642

And the farmer dropped us 20 lbs of oranges straight off the trees..the juice is like Nectar of the gods...

Some great vegetables there pal

View attachment 843631

View attachment 843633

View attachment 843636

View attachment 843637

View attachment 843638

View attachment 843639

View attachment 843642

OMG. That's wonderful. Merry Christmas!!!!! Tis a FINE garden you grow.

I will share my spring and summer garden with you when it happens. I can't grow those tenders here.

Would it be fair to guess that's a sativa ?? :biggrin:

It's not supposed to be! Look at the size of those stalks to flower clusters. It's a massive mutant dragon. I'm a rather proud Dad.

Some great vegetables there pal

Cheers @St. Tom :headbang:..all at the mercy of mother nature this time of year..but Worth a Punt..:watering:..incase she is feeling benevolent.

I Think my girls got hit at the wrong time when the cold patch hit and they'll stumpy..:biggrin:..but again worth a shot.

OMG. That's wonderful. Merry Christmas!!!!! Tis a FINE garden you grow.

I will share my spring and summer garden with you when it happens. I can't grow those tenders here.

I'm east coast Spain @green genes ..probably the mildest climate in Europe...:headbang:..so on a good winter I can get away with a lot..or lose a lot if it blows...:windy:

but the plug plants for the cabbage/lettuce are only 10 cents a piece at the local co-op..so I figure it is worth a shot...:headbang:

It's not supposed to be! Look at the size of those stalks to slower clusters. It's a massive mutant dragon. I'm a rather proud Dad.

Before I realised Who she was I Looked and thought damn..that looks like the girls I started my line with.

Very round cherry bud with punk hair pistils.. I Know that face...

What does she smell like...?

Cheers @St. Tom :headbang:..all at the mercy of mother nature this time of year..but Worth a Punt..:watering:..incase she is feeling benevolent.

I Think my girls got hit at the wrong time when the cold patch hit and they'll stumpy..:biggrin:..but again worth a shot.

I'm east coast Spain @green genes ..probably the mildest climate in Europe...:headbang:..so on a good winter I can get away with a lot..or lose a lot if it blows...:windy:

but the plug plants for the cabbage/lettuce are only 10 cents a piece at the local co-op..so I figure it is worth a shot...:headbang:

Winter here in central europe sucked ass, laziest non-winter so far :crying:

probably the mildest climate in Europe...:headbang:..so on a good winter I can get away with a lot..or lose a lot if it blows..

Best I can do is keep zone 5-8 plants alive outdoors without resorting to heat retention walls or heating. My clover patch is looking real nice though. I grew the tomatoes through it this year, and mowed them down 4 or 5 times. Still kickin... I expect a grand garden this year after I turn that stuff in this winter. The corn especially may produce well for a change.

Very round cherry bud with punk hair pistils.. I Know that face...

What does she smell like...?

One of them had pepper hints you break the leaves, she is long to autoflower, and was stunted as a babie. The big one in the pics is starting to really scent up now. Super earthy with background of lemon and maybe a touch of pepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back