Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent..:headbang:..we'll try one.
I love the Lidl own blend Gold..rich and slightly chocolate..but hubby isn't so keen..

:d5:

Yeah...?..

Did you move it some where to let it warm up and settle...?...coz it Should be spot on best water...
I'll try that I zapped it in the microwave :biggrin:

Excellent..:headbang:..we'll try one.
I love the Lidl own blend Gold..rich and slightly chocolate..but hubby isn't so keen..

Yeah...?..

Lidl one's are pretty good, it's how they stay so cheap, they have the companies make them their own versions of the products directly instead of having to buy from a middle-man.

Oh yeah, It's called Dešťovka in here, and it's quote "Subsidy for owners or builders of family and apartment buildings, for the use of rain and waste water in the home and in the garden"
It splits into three categories: Gathering of rain water for the use in garden; Gathering of rain water for the use in garden and for flushing waste (ie poop); Use of recycled waste water with potential use of rain water

Underdog : You need a Davinci IQ
Topdog : You can't afford any more vapes
Underdog : Bite me what do you know
Topdog : I know you can't afford any more vapes
Underdog : Bull shit I have a credit card
Topdog : That's why you can't afford it .

Any excess tea I had went to the house plants and the remainder outside in the grass..The compost in the bag got emptied into a tote of recycled soil that will be reamended soon and gave that a good stir.. Cleaned all the gear in the sink with hot water,dish soap and peroxide..Once clean and rinsed out, I filled the bucket with straight tap, chlorine and all and bubbled the water for about 30 mins just to ensure everything inside the bubble snake was thoroughly clean..All ready for the next one.:thumbsup: The dark mark in the bottom of the bucket came like that when it was delivered, it's clean lol

IMG_20171226_064721.jpg
IMG_20171226_071556.jpg

[HASHTAG]#gobushmaterar15[/HASHTAG] ..:bighug:..giving up boxing day to keep the tracks spinning in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG]
I haven't been to sleep yet but soon I hope. We had our family Christmas on the Eve. Then family left on Christmas day, so I'm home alone for the week while their gone.

Merry Christmas all!! @trailanimal. @Dudeski. Much love to my brothers!!!
merry xmas @Rebel can you check my thread to see if i can have some badges its start to finish i was as detailed as can be but i thoroughly enjoyed it plus i done a smoke report also im planning on doing a complete new journal next mth if you dont get time i will ask you after new year

Any excess tea I had went to the house plants and the remainder outside in the grass..The compost in the bag got emptied into a tote of recycled soil that will be reamended soon and gave that a good stir.. Cleaned all the gear in the sink with hot water,dish soap and peroxide..Once clean and rinsed out, I filled the bucket with straight tap, chlorine and all and bubbled the water for about 30 mins just to ensure everything inside the bubble snake was thoroughly clean..All ready for the next one.:thumbsup: The dark mark in the bottom of the bucket came like that when it was delivered, it's clean lol

Thats nice. I'm about to start adding some dirt bags into my hydro room soon. May be lookin for one of those.

ALF5 around day 60-65 i think.. I'm too lazy this morning to do natural light.

IMG_20171226_072839.jpg

IMG_20171226_072710.jpg

IMG_20171226_072657.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back