Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. It's 4 plants, and only 30 grams on you. At first it was 4 plants no more than 100cm tall (about 30 inches). But they removed the height restrictions because they'd have to buy all the cops tape measures. lol. And the LCBO? Fuck.... Get this. Legal medical producers ran out of product in June last year. Now with recreational opening, and the LCBO is opening only 50 stores, they'll run out the first month they're open. It'll take a few years to ramp up enough to satisfy the market.

Growing is a fantastic hobby, and a great challenge to do it well. There's just so much to know. I'm all but retired now and having a blast. Going to Honduras in three weeks and will score some seeds between shark dives. Tip: Seeds imported as Bird Feed is legal in Canada. lol. But I'm really going to hunt down a mythical Sativa Dwarf I heard about from a Canadian Expat friend who's been living in Honduras for the past 15 years. My own mini version of Strain Hunters. And with all respect to Franco Loja (RIP. You are missed), I'm bringing Deet.

I feel like I heard places in CO, WA, OR among others that sold most of their stash their first few days.. I can only imagine what it would be like ifor it was more widespread..

I'm not 100% certain I'll need it at this point, asides from a couple questions here and there.
I'm am 100% certain that using megacrop in rdwc is a pain in the arse, though, If you want your ph to stay at 5.87, because it ALWAYS buffers back up to 6-6.24. I'm trying to keep it at the point where everything is available to my plant... I know thats an acceptable range, I'd just prefer it to be lower for the first few weeks.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

What is your current EC?? One major issue I had when I first started growing, was doing autos in hydro.. At the time, there weren't any lot of resources because I did a bit of a hybrid hydro grow..

Regardless, at the size that seedling is, you really don't NEED ferts or feed, and tap water will typically suffice.. Too high of an EC usually causes pH swings.. Too low can typically just stunt the plants..

Also, what kind of water are you using, RO, distilled, tap, rain, other?? Tap water, if from a public source, can have buffering/chelating capacities..

Lots involved in the run-of-the-mill hydro set up, and a lot that is either misunderstood or not known at all.. Once you get it figured out though, it's pretty damn easy to at least grow some buds..

Yes I can but it's going to take a lot of ass kissing to get it done . The landlady has a a scrip from her doctor to use weed and she could easily convert that to a grower as a retired school teacher she would probably get a license in a flash . That's were a lot of ass kissing will have to happen to convince her it's a good idea . I'm too old to bend that far . :biggrin:

have her stand on a step stool?....just trying to help..:crying::kissass:

Good morning AFN family....Another day off, and of course it is raining outside..weather is not working with me to get things done for the up coming spring garden and yard work...oh, well...got things to do in the tent . On another note...I just might start a "maid" service for people who have inside grows and have no time to just clean...this is an example of who gets sent over to clean your tent..I think i might be onto something...:photog::funny:

95d7b49c670bc1d1943b9c3d688a81ce.jpg

Yes I can but it's going to take a lot of ass kissing to get it done . The landlady has a a scrip from her doctor to use weed and she could easily convert that to a grower as a retired school teacher she would probably get a license in a flash . That's were a lot of ass kissing will have to happen to convince her it's a good idea . I'm too old to bend that far . :biggrin:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back