Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go check the EC when I'm up there this afternoon. I'm using tap water that starts with 330ppm(.66EC) and ph of 7.4. After running through my set up, the ph drops to 7, and ppm winds up around 340 due to all the air I guess.
Does hydroguard mess with the ph? All I'm running, (before the plant gets a root in it so I can see any inconsistency that may cause issues)is the recommended dosage of megacrop, and the reccommended dose of hydroguard.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

See some who understands these demonic matters regarding number s ,,,,get some soil pal just in case ,,,,

Well, still feels like a bit of a fantasy lol.

I took on the Community Manager position for Growers Network (www.growersnetwork.org). It's a private, B2B networking site for the cannabis industry. Rounding out my education :crying: :cheers:
Hey Hobbes to they pay real money ?? :biggrin:

Well, still feels like a bit of a fantasy lol.

I took on the Community Manager position for Growers Network (www.growersnetwork.org). It's a private, B2B networking site for the cannabis industry. Rounding out my education :crying: :cheers:

HeHe ain't a clue what a b2b is I ain't a clue but sounds fantastic ,,,well done.

Hey Hey Hey Lookin out my backdoor . One day it's clear the next day we get snow .
DSCN1727.JPG

Hey Hobbes to they pay real money ?? :biggrin:

Big fat sums of it in fact! In fact, I asked to be paid in pennies so I can make my own scrooge mcDuck vault (you know, the one where he high dives off a spring board into a pool of his old coins!)

HeHe ain't a clue what a b2b is I ain't a clue but sounds fantastic ,,,well done.

Business to Business. Networking!

I'll go check the EC when I'm up there this afternoon. I'm using tap water that starts with 330ppm(.66EC) and ph of 7.4. After running through my set up, the ph drops to 7, and ppm winds up around 340 due to all the air I guess.
Does hydroguard mess with the ph? All I'm running, (before the plant gets a root in it so I can see any inconsistency that may cause issues)is the recommended dosage of megacrop, and the reccommended dose of hydroguard.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Daaamn, that tap water is kinda thick!! The last house I grew in, our tap naturally came out just 100 ppm @ 0.7 conversion, and i'do run it through a Brita and it would drop it a few more points..

I don't think Hydroguard does a lot with pH swings, but when I used to add that, I also added Cal/Mag and Silica, so the numbers bounced around a little..

Any way to use a little less of the feed you've got??

Another idea, if you have the means to do so, is make up your nutrientire mix in a separate bucket/container, with airstone (s), and bubble it for a day.. Don't mess with anything, not pH up or down, nothing.. After 24hrs, all of the buffering and chelating should be done, and you should have a better idea of what it's actually doing in your water..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back