Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN family....Another day off, and of course it is raining outside..weather is not working with me to get things done for the up coming spring garden and yard work...oh, well...got things to do in the tent . On another note...I just might start a "maid" service for people who have inside grows and have no time to just clean...this is an example of who gets sent over to clean your tent..I think i might be onto something...:photog::funny:

View attachment 859926
you may be on to something!:drool:

It wasn't my fault if the son a bitch had of minded his own business I would never of hit him with that 2 x 4 . :nono:
...I've been there. Thankfully, the arresting officer was my cousin, and the mayor was too. I got a slap on the wrist, and got told to quit beating up junkies for mouthing off and let my dog do what he was going to do. The junkie kept using my yard as a shortcut to get to the dopehouse, and I wouldn't have cared if he wouldn't have left trash in my uard every damn time... I left my pit out in the yard and an hour after dark I heard the junkie hollering... Dog had him treed, and was chewing at the truck. I put the dog inside, and the dude starts talking shit...
Long story short, I wound up in the cop car with a broken scaphoid in my hand...

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

It wouldn't have been so bad but the cop said I kept trying to make his melon part of the concrete . A the good old days wine , women and song . :rofl:

Yes indeed....I have paid way to much for lawyers and jail visits for my , as the judge put it..."my propensity for fighting" thats the only thing that scaths my record, ,,just fighting.. I was an angry soul after the service...I had to find a different way to channel my anger...so into MMA, martial arts..etc.. .I have mellowed out dramatically...just not worth it anymore.

I feel like I heard places in CO, WA, OR among others that sold most of their stash their first few days.. I can only imagine what it would be like ifor it was more widespread..

What is your current EC?? One major issue I had when I first started growing, was doing autos in hydro.. At the time, there weren't any lot of resources because I did a bit of a hybrid hydro grow..

Regardless, at the size that seedling is, you really don't NEED ferts or feed, and tap water will typically suffice.. Too high of an EC usually causes pH swings.. Too low can typically just stunt the plants..

Also, what kind of water are you using, RO, distilled, tap, rain, other?? Tap water, if from a public source, can have buffering/chelating capacities..

Lots involved in the run-of-the-mill hydro set up, and a lot that is either misunderstood or not known at all.. Once you get it figured out though, it's pretty damn easy to at least grow some buds..
I'll go check the EC when I'm up there this afternoon. I'm using tap water that starts with 330ppm(.66EC) and ph of 7.4. After running through my set up, the ph drops to 7, and ppm winds up around 340 due to all the air I guess.
Does hydroguard mess with the ph? All I'm running, (before the plant gets a root in it so I can see any inconsistency that may cause issues)is the recommended dosage of megacrop, and the reccommended dose of hydroguard.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Morning ,,, I hear you joined the real world

Well, still feels like a bit of a fantasy lol.

I took on the Community Manager position for Growers Network (www.growersnetwork.org). It's a private, B2B networking site for the cannabis industry. Rounding out my education :crying: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back