Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I ain't a Scooby doo about hydro but bit of luck someone will pass through and help,,,
I'm not 100% certain I'll need it at this point, asides from a couple questions here and there.
I'm am 100% certain that using megacrop in rdwc is a pain in the arse, though, If you want your ph to stay at 5.87, because it ALWAYS buffers back up to 6-6.24. I'm trying to keep it at the point where everything is available to my plant... I know thats an acceptable range, I'd just prefer it to be lower for the first few weeks.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

You got more seeds drop a couple anyways can grow in plastic cup
If this one(GG4) doesn't take off, I'm going to use a Royal Queen Auto Diesel I got for free... If that one doesn't take off, I'll change up a few things and try another. I've got another 30 or 40 seeds I can play with, and all the time in the world, So I can drop one at a time to how she'll go.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I'm not 100% certain I'll need it at this point, asides from a couple questions here and there.
I'm am 100% certain that using megacrop in rdwc is a pain in the arse, though, If you want your ph to stay at 5.87, because it ALWAYS buffers back up to 6-6.24. I'm trying to keep it at the point where everything is available to my plant..

I just wing it in soil ,,,,hydro to much on point ,,,,I like simple

Can you circumvent that by having someone else apply for application and use your address? Someone who wants meds, but has no means or knowledge on growing. You grow them a plant here and there and they dont need to grow.
Yes I can but it's going to take a lot of ass kissing to get it done . The landlady has a a scrip from her doctor to use weed and she could easily convert that to a grower as a retired school teacher she would probably get a license in a flash . That's were a lot of ass kissing will have to happen to convince her it's a good idea . I'm too old to bend that far . :biggrin:

It wasn't my fault if the son a bitch had of minded his own business I would never of hit him with that 2 x 4 . :nono:

been there ...done that...not necessarily with a 2x4 though..lol

hacksaw-jim-duggan-5142.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back